die? temp banned...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
There was no reasons for your statements. You just feel the need to interject your silliness into every thread..

YOU are the one that stated "verdict is reached. Thread is marked [SOLVED]". Explain what verdict was reached and explain why you consider this solved

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Whether there were reasons or not, me being a noob mod has nothing to do with it, and you succeeded only in challenging me to some argument about my tone in a thread where it did not belong. I deemed my statements to be applicable to the situation. The verdict was that he wasn't banned and that there is nothing we can do to remedy his temp ban. The thread being marked solved by an admin (i believe) in this case (where rank is actually applicable) caused me to believe it was the case.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the issue of rcon commands seems best placed in a thread of its own, so people can find it more easily, as the information seems important. It would also attract the attention of people with more knowledge on the issue,as I am sure some people who have from the point that this thread became [SOLVED] lost interest in it.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If by accident you temp ban a spawncamper without warning, it is your responsibility to explain to the spawncamper wtf happened and why he/she was temp banned without warning, specifically outlining your mistake, so as not to make the krew out to look like assholes.
Dude. I didnt know at the time of the kick that /rcon kick was a temp ban. I went into my own server, did it to myself, and thats how i figured it out. I ALREADY EXPLAINED IT AS SOON AS I REALIZED IT. Freaking idiot.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
zAgain, I will state that I was responding to Nabil when I said that. It is also painfully obvious that even if the command did ban or temp ban, you thought it was a kick and would not know until you tested it, making it even more painfully obvious that this statement was not directed at you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Top Bottom