Whats your favorite top 5 games of all time?

Commodore_H

Corporal
I really didn't like airborne very much. Sure the concept was great but I also enjoy a bit of a story in the campaign, but it wasn't there in this. I used to love rollercoaster tycoon 2 too.
I second you on that. Actually, there is no story. You just hop from mission to mission, introduced by a short briefing. But I must say: the parachute dropping and weapon enhancement system is very good. True, it would be better in COD :p

I

.:illusion:.

lol mine would have to be..

1.cod4 pc
2.mw2 pc
3.battlefield2 pc
4.fifa10 ps3
5.runescape (used to play got bored)

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Idk the order, but CoD4, CoDMW2, CoD WaW All of the AoE (Age of Empires) and uhm.. Prob MoH or SWBF lolz

C

crackhead

1. modern warfare 2 ( pc )
2. modern warfare 1 (pc )
3. gta san andreas ( pc )
4. guitar hero ( ps2 )
5. far cry 2 ( pc )
:D

B

BloodyDeathRay

Lol, i bought Far cry 2 a really long time ago and i still havent opened the package. XD :D

E

epic_killer

hey
my favourite would have to be.
1 cod 4
2 gta
3 fifa 10
4 star wars batle field.lol
5 medal of honour
:p

A

Allufin

Uh i don't really have many games to rate but I've been playing much all kind of games, I can try to rate ones I've liked the most.

1. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
2. Battlefield 2142
3. Battlefield 2
4. Battlefield 1942
5. Ether Saga

And let me explain why.

Call Of Duty(MW): Newest game i have (bought). And it gives an very good experience of modern war! Current top one FPS game I've ever played!

Battlefield 2142: Second newest game i have bought. It is kind of unrealistic. Anyway the game is awesome!

Battlefield 2: Can't remember when i bought this, but i liked it, played with friend a lot. Anyways, i think the maps are WAY too big.

Battlefield 1942: This was a game pack i bought with 5 euros and it included all the expansions to the game, cheap fun!

Ether Saga: Great unreal role playing game! I got bored after 3 days but i feel i want to start playing it again!

B

BloodyDeathRay

I hate sports games, gets annoying cause always the same.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Uh i don't really have many games to rate but I've been playing much all kind of games, I can try to rate ones I've liked the most.

1. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare
2. Battlefield 2142
3. Battlefield 2
4. Battlefield 1942
5. Ether Saga

And let me explain why.

Call Of Duty(MW): Newest game i have (bought). And it gives an very good experience of modern war!

I would hardly desribe this game as a good experience of modern war. Good graphics and respawning are hardly parallel to death, killing, murder, bombs, guns, guts and destruction

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
LMFAOOO illusion and runescape...man even i remember when i used to play *BOT* it...good shit. making fun of retards, kids getting all pissy.

I

iPawn Nano

1. Star Wars Battlefront 2:Renegade Squadron
2. CoD4
3. Crisis 2
4. Left 4 Dead
5. Football Manager 2010

AVC

Banned
Lol, i bought Far cry 2 a really long time ago and i still havent opened the package. XD :D

Yeah, don't bother. Unless you like driving all over the island for hours and having to re-engage every checkpoint even though you killed them all when you drove through it 2 minutes ago.

Anyway.

1- Half life
2- COD4
3- Red Alert (series)
4- Duke Nukem (ooh, that's gotta hurt!) some great one liners
5- COD2

A

Anita-Blake

Mine are

1. COD4 MW
2. Need for Speed Most Wanted
3. Combat Flight Simulator 3