Ban Typik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Aren't hacks for people who don't want to lvl up? so it's more than a good reason for you to hack.

T

Typik

That's forum is really cool ; i cant answer

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

I had played counter strike more 2000 hours , that's why i shoot sometimes behind wall , its current in this game but aparently not in cod. I dont understand all what you said guys (whats level up; GUID; ?)
That's my last post; if you dont trust me i will find another server without paranoid admin but i hope i will be unban ;)
Bye and thx for reading

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
We wall shoot in this game all the time, that's why I challenged you to shoot at the wall.

Leveling up refers to the CoD Ranking system. Rank 1 - Rank 55 iin CoD4. You unlock weapons and perks by ranking up. Sometimes you just unlock challenges, and that's just ghey.

GUID is your Global User ID. It is unique to your keycode (your version of CoD) wherever you play from (assuming you are using the same game). It is how virtually every ban in CoD4 is handled.

"?" is a Question Mark.

Hope this helps.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Do we know yet who banned this guy? These threads go on and on for days it seems without the actual mod who banned the guy posting it.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
thumbs-downkopie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom