Ban Typik

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Typik

Hi all;

i have been banned PERMANENTLY i dont know why.
the admin say "you cheat bye bye motherfucker" but i didnt cheat i'm new on COD4 only 16hours play; i dont know how cheat and im against that.

PLEASE unban me i really like this server

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
"you cheat bye bye motherfucker" that wasn't nice.

Anywho, I'll wait 72 hours before we make our final decision. Basically to give ample time for the Staff Member that banned you to give their reasoning for it.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Looked really like hacking to me, also the way you were talking.
he also got reported for hacking.

T

Typik

lol ? how can u think that i hacked ... i really understand. i had bad stats, played like a noob ; Why do you think that ? Are u really an admin ? what cheat you think i had ? wh? aimbot ?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Someone reported you for aimbot. I went in to check you out. You played a little bit like some wallhackers, but I think that's just because wallhackers play like noobs (no offense really). I didn't think you were wallhacking, but I also figured you could be hiding it relaly well. So, when you asked if there were admins on (a sign of some hackers) I said "no" and told you that there was no way you could ever get a wallkill even if you tried. You didn't get any, even though you were trying, another sign that you might not have been walling. (wallhackers get wallkills when they try, or they don't even go for the wallkills, trying to hide it that way)

It is possible you were hacking and takeaway is right, but I didn't see it. I specced you right before you were kicked and didn't see hacks, but it's also possible you toggled it to try and hide it.

Being reported for aimbot usually means you were hacking. Aimbots easy to see.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Being reported for aimbot is stoopid too.
Because there are a lot of people who assume you aimbot when you get a headshot on people.
I'm not supporting this Typik, cuz i don't know a thing, but most of the time, people who report aimbot are wrong

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I would say that people are almost always correct when they report aimobt on our shoutbox. I could count the ones that were wrong on my fingers.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
lol ? how can u think that i hacked ... i really understand. i had bad stats, played like a noob ; Why do you think that ? Are u really an admin ? what cheat you think i had ? wh? aimbot ?

You sure seem to know alot for someone that has only played for 16 hours

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well i wasn't there and have never seen you play, but the mod who did ban you doesn't need to be talking to you like that unless you were without a doubt 100% aimbotting and talking smack b/c of it. Doesn't seem like that's the case here. Some of the mods need to tone down the shit talk and just do the job IMO.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I suggest a life for this one. Just watch him and his GUID closely. But then again, I'm not a mod.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
are you kiding?

i have like 40 days in cod4 accumulated

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I suggest a life for this one. Just watch him and his GUID closely. But then again, I'm not a mod.

Hey now. Just pretend (if you don't believe that there is a possibility he is innocent) that this guy is innocent. Despite the fact that he got banned for illegitimate reasons (in our hypothetical situation here) he has kept a very respectful tone. Let's not start talking shit to the dude.
It's up to TakeAway whether he stays banned, right?

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
how do you guys found so much time to play? i only play like 1-2 hours nowaday. used to play for 4-5 hours straight on weekdays.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
This guy was nice enough to come to the forums and appeal his ban, he hasn't sworn at anyone, and it seems, through reading all the comments, that he wasn't hacking, imo, give him another chance, but it's not my decision.

before reformatting comp (and losing mah stats) 25 days 11hours, now 10 days 12 hours

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
oh yea, 40 days was on the pee laptop. I got no idea how much i racked up since then. I don't remember when I poured water on the shit. Sometime last year. like october? November?

Anyway, pee laptop was the mark in my prime of cod4.

Last edited:

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
oh yea, 40 days was on the pee laptop. I got no idea how much i racked up since then. I don't remember when I poured water on the shit. Sometime last year. like october? November?

Anyway, pee laptop was the mark in my prime of cod4.

how the fuck do you pee on ur lappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom