Hacking Examples

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
See if you can guess who is walling here...

This was the kill cam and a millisecond later I was dead.

cent0wh.jpg

Obviously youre sitting in there looking up at the roof uof the tower. I woulda wallbanged that spot , too. No way I'm wallhacking your screenshot, dude.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
aha, n1 pwn.

There are plenty of hacks available, most are detected by PB, even though they say that they aren't, and so people go on PB servers, and get banned. so they dont use it anymore.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think there are also plenty of hacks not detected by PB. I think a lot of people in much more competitive play use these hacks because they care that much about SEEMING good.

There are kids who play promod, talk about how good they are, get into clans, play tourneys.... who use hacks that they configure to the point that they aren't detectable. How pathetic is that? Just play the game noobs.

What's really pathetic is when you see one hacker getting pissed cuz another person is hacking, because the whole point is that they have this advantage over people that no one knows about.

And as for computer skills...... these noobs go to google, look up how to make hacks, and copy+paste. If they actually were any good at what they did, they'd do something productive instead of just trying to fuck with people. Reminds me of pissed off tweens that got bullied in middle school.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Obviously youre sitting in there looking up at the roof uof the tower. I woulda wallbanged that spot , too. No way I'm wallhacking your screenshot, dude.

actually i quite remember that kill
he was running around, and i was following him through the wall...

that i gotta say, sorry pwn, for a lucky shot

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
See if you can guess who is walling here...

This was the kill cam and a millisecond later I was dead.

Not hard to do. If you see them running or walking towards that way, you just gotta follow up the wall. It's a hit or miss. I'd call it lucky.

Pwn, did you bother to look at prior to this shot? Probably not. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PwnSauce

Banned
Not hard to do. If you see them running or walking towards that way, you just gotta follow up the wall. It's a hit or miss. I'd call it lucky.

Pwn, did you bother to look at prior to this shot? Probably not. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had doubled back a few times to throw him off b/c I knew he was there.

Look, i know I could be wrong but it's hard to think otherwise about someone when time after time i get nailed when I wasn't visible or the person could not have known where i was.

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
it was kinda funneh, cuz i only kept on killing you, and most were walbangs.

sorry, i bet you got maaad

PwnSauce

Banned
I'm comfortable with not being the best but not for reasons other than game skill.

PS You only killed me a few times, the rest of the times you died a lot.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Yeah, 'casue it was like the first game in like a week, plus i was sniping after not snping in a few days..

Dakocoa

Private First Class
I've seen a couple people do that, i think they can shoot anywhere and get HS's automatically, it's awful when your in a game with them..

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Well since already revived. An aimbot that doesn't visually aim at people is just called a silent aimbot, if they have to look in the general direction its usually referred to as aim assist, more commonly a close proximity. So if someone is off by a bit but never misses if near, be suspicious. There are very popular public hacks that do that.

Either way, both are essentially the same.

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
i believe i posted an example of this hack in the team section
....for the noob mods that want to see a live example of "aim assist"

Top Bottom