Hacking Examples

PwnSauce

Banned
Here's a funny picture that I don't understand myself.

Look at this image.
Some Douche named "Bender" on S1 this morning was in the parking lot on Broadcast.
He would fire up in the sky at whatever he was seeing and kill.
Nobody was in front of him but you could see hit markers and he was getting headshots,..

Not sure wth that is, any input from the peanut gallery?

wtf-is-this.png

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
never seen anything like that

Some things for members to look for.. Feel free to post what you all find

Last edited by a moderator:
U

unluckysoul

hey guys i know i should stay out of this but just to let you guys know there is a new hack that is out its a vip only and what it allows him to do is shoot anywhere and kill he can do it even with a knife i found this out from some good friends of mine that said the saw vid on it and a few others at fpscheats and they do a lot of security stuff for there clan to not have any hackers so nice catch

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
hey guys i know i should stay out of this but just to let you guys know there is a new hack that is out its a vip only and what it allows him to do is shoot anywhere and kill he can do it even with a knife i found this out from some good friends of mine that said the saw vid on it and a few others at fpscheats and they do a lot of security stuff for there clan to not have any hackers so nice catch

That's even better then! Would make out jobs easier to spot them. :giggle:

U

unluckysoul

wally i will do some research for you guys and let you know where they are and vid on there and that will help your admins spot them more eaisly

PwnSauce

Banned

Unlucky, yours was probably the most useful comments.
Don't hesitate to make posts like that since you knew something about this that we didn't.

Ciao
Pwn

U

unluckysoul

pwn see i use to be part of a large clan and i was security there and all i did was look up hacks to help others spot them but i would rather go into your s1 and own lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
wally i will do some research for you guys and let you know where they are and vid on there and that will help your admins spot them more eaisly

Thanks. Though I wouldn't post them on our forum, so not to make it easier for people to get these kinds of hacks.

PwnSauce

Banned
I think we differ on that point. I believe if a person is determined to get/use hacks, they will find it without us posting info about it.

It's a moral decision not to use hacks that keeps people from using them, not access or availability. (imho)

Pwn

Thanks unlucky!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I agree. Just google hacks and there's tons of ads for VIP hacks and things liek that. We even had ads for hacks on our SITE! (from google ads of course). I think it would be really helpful if we knew what we were dealing with better.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
LoL why do they play music they think is hardcore in videos of people cheating at a game?

I should make a vid (with the same music) of me switching around my mates chess pieces when he goes to the bathroom during a match. Then I'll advertise it as UNDETECTED CHESS HAX!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I think we differ on that point. I believe if a person is determined to get/use hacks, they will find it without us posting info about it.

It's a moral decision not to use hacks that keeps people from using them, not access or availability. (imho)

Pwn

Thanks unlucky!

But if one posts the hacks, wouldn't it be like saying "hey look at these hacks, and you can download 'em straight from here!"

PwnSauce

Banned
But if one posts the hacks, wouldn't it be like saying "hey look at these hacks, and you can download 'em straight from here!"

Isn't that what google already tells people?

On that same note, Sargass tracked down a forum for hackers to buy, sell, trade hacks.
They have like 2200+ active members. Wow. that's a lot of cheaters.

So of course I have to have my say so I posted a poll with some pretty funny answers about cheaters, lol: (I exaggerated on the number of servers we have for effect.)
cheaters-suck.png

After I got back from fixing something, here's what I saw when I checked the poll:
It was worth it.

fallout.png

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
that's Google though, not our forum.

edit: LOL @ the images!

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Again, if they were talking about cheating at a boardgame, they'd all be like "No way am I THAT fucking ghey." I see no real difference between cheating at a videogame and cheating at a boardgame except that Videogames are for "big boys" and there's a computer between you and the guy you're pissing off.

Any excuse for cheating is some variation on the same dumbass rationalizations.

PwnSauce

Banned
See if you can guess who is walling here...

This was the kill cam and a millisecond later I was dead.

cent0wh.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom