New Demotions - Updated 4-18

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I was talking to fc on the shout yesterday and he seemed pretty bummed out about it, I suggested to him "contact Damage and see if you can work something out". He said the last time he was here was about a week ago, talking on the shout (to Brian), but he didn't seem to care enough to fight for his tags back so I said "ok then, it's your choice" lol.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
First of all, we have an explicit rule in our recruitment guidelines about posting on the forum.

Second of all, I talked to him about this as well, and he just kinda said, "naaaahhhh," like Blu just mentioned.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't think its necessary for kate to be demoted, shes online just about everyday or every other day. Hell we even play cod just about everyday also. I think the decision about asking kate to be demoted should be reconsidered. As for the other two, I suppose those are alright.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Apparentally she told damage to demote her.

She sent a PM to Damage and I. So I can attest that she's the one making the request. Though, I'm not sure why she didn't make a thread letting everyone else know.

Top Bottom