New Demotions - Updated 4-18

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
GOSS! informed me Howleyy would no longer be coming around to the forums and asked for a demotion. No reason given. He has been demoted.

Fcknitup has also been demoted due to inactivity. I PM'd him two weeks ago with a heads up, no response. He hasnt posted in months.

Kate love has PM'd and asked to be demoted due to the fact she doesn't have time at the moment to put in as much time as she feels she needs to.

If you see any of these two with tags on, please ask them to remove them and direct them to this thread.

Thanks - Damage.

Last edited:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I hate to see FK go but you did the right thing, he's not around anymore so it's called for by our rules. As for Howelly, I never see him anyways and I guess we don't need a reason, u did the right thing :)

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I actually seen FC about a week ago on s1.. why he doesn't visit the forums anymore I
dunno. But I know we gotta get rid of some people that aren't even around anymore.
Howley.. I hardly ever seen him as it was, but FC was active for a while. Why he's not
anymore I really don't know. I don't disagree with you about the demotions though.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i saw FC on s1 a few days ago...
oh well.

i don't teach sodalovers to type.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
yea it was the right desision Dan

by the way what happened to MasterRace???

he is still on the memers list.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Certain people havent been demoted in spite of inactivity, E.g Master Race and Mr. rippie because they gave a heads up that they would be inactive and why.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well, I agree with Brian because I didn't see Howley that much, but when I did see him, he was always nice. That sucks hope they will be back

Top Bottom