I leaving the clan

B

BlaidNight

Im Back And i really want to play

Hey guys im back... I got a little problem I have been banned for no reason!!!! it was a hacker and did change the name BlaidNight and it was my name and i got banned plz unban me plz?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Blaid, you should start a new Topic in Server issues section. Try and explain in a little bit more detail what happened and why your name got banned.

Are you saying a hacker used your game with another name and got you banned?

PwnSauce

Banned
This thread was started 7 months ago.

A. Wouldn't he have been automagically demoted by now?
B. Why was this old-ass thread dredged up?

pwn

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
This thread was started 7 months ago.

A. Wouldn't he have been automagically demoted by now?
B. Why was this old-ass thread dredged up?
pwn

His name is in yellow so he has been demoted.
It was dredged up because Blaid probably didn't know where else to post.

He is a young kid and doesn't speak much English, so lets go easy on him and remember those facts. Blaid is a good kid and has never hacked on our servers. Hopefully we can get this sorted out soon.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
lol i didnt even notice he was being reacruited again lmao. But see ya later man ur always welcoem here.

B

BlaidNight

Yes it was and i havent been unabanned sins that.... He was aimbot and name changing like every 1 min I think MomBot [ the nooob hack ] and he just chaned to my name and he used ban perm....... and i did get banned 2 :sign0065:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It might take a few days to get you unbanned Blaid.

To make sure i have this right, are you saying another person used your game on your computer and hacked with it?

B

BlaidNight

Yes That WAs the thing .......i got pissed off and i started to think XD :015: i have say that to ppl super mod ppl and stuff but no changed!! so i got pissed off and wasent playing cod4 for a while.... and i haven't thinked of this clan on a while then i suddently got it XD 8)

Top Bottom