I leaving the clan

B

BlaidNight

Hello guys im |KKK| B.L.A.I.D i have thinket about to leav the clan and i have thinket thrugh this much and i gonna leav the clan :'( i gonna miss but if anny one want to know my steam, Just send me a PM becus im always here and look at stuff.....Cya!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
After all the work the Recruitment staff put in, after accepting the nomination now you are going to leave? Can you tell us why you have chosen to leave ?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
WHAT? all that work for nothing? i thrid Damage's question. can u please tell us why?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I had a talk with BLAID and i think he has decided to stay in the krew. He is only ten years old, and doesn't speak English very well so be easy on him. He was upset because he is having a hard time being the youngest member and often feels left out since he has a hard time understanding things. He also said people were making "mom" jokes to him, and he doesn't understand the american culture regarding those so he took it personally. He's a good kid, and i hope he decides to stay and be active.

I

iPawn Nano

BTW Snow and Myself are only 1+year older than u so dont feel to sad

pizdec

Corporal
I had a talk with BLAID and i think he has decided to stay in the krew. He is only ten years old, and doesn't speak English very well so be easy on him. He was upset because he is having a hard time being the youngest member and often feels left out since he has a hard time understanding things. He also said people were making "mom" jokes to him, and he doesn't understand the american culture regarding those so he took it personally. He's a good kid, and i hope he decides to stay and be active.

Blaid I fully understand you bud. I fuckin hate the American culture (mo offense) I mean its just there stupid jokes i personlaly made sure i said it in my intro. I will rage at anyone it dont matter who. So i do fully understand you to me its not a joke.You taik shit about my family get redy to cry :)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah IMO it's wrong to talk about family members in that way so I don't do it, and when people say it to me and basically tell them to phuck off :p

If they continue I just ignore them and they shutup after that cause I don't keep it going for them to keep talking shit, just a suggestion :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Blaid I fully understand you bud. I fuckin hate the American culture (mo offense) I mean its just there stupid jokes i personlaly made sure i said it in my intro. I will rage at anyone it dont matter who. So i do fully understand you to me its not a joke.You taik shit about my family get redy to cry :)

No offense taken, i hate many aspects of it also.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
In my part of world, 15 years ago your momma's joke was a fashion effect for a while (right after "White men can't jump" in fact...:)) but they really end quick cause mom is sacred. Its weird cause if you talk about dad no one move but talk about mom, brother/sister and its war.

Top Bottom