Lolwut ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Like i said, this ban should not be lifted. I've never hacked in my life. If you've ever been sure I have, then you've been dead wrong at least once. Whether you can believe that or not is not important to me. It should be to you. I give a fuck what you think, that's why im willing to argue. Don't be so conceited. Everyone makes mistakes. Lowbob was a piece of shit from the start. His case is irrelevant here.

And we dont make fucking bans based on HINTS.

H

HoeHoeHoe

Think about for a second, why would a hacker have multiple key codes? To join the same server that they got banned out of? Why? To hack again and get banned? I don't fucking think so. But, i do respect your logic in some of your reasons of accusing me.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
How is whether or not you hack relevant here anyway?

Daan, it's a righteous ban.. Dont fret over it

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Think about for a second, why would a hacker have multiple key codes? To join the same server that they got banned out of? Why? To hack again and get banned? I don't fucking think so. But, i do respect your logic in some of your reasons of accusing me.

Are you kidding? Yes thats EXACTLY why they have multiple keycodes. tard.....

But whether or not someone has more than one keycode should not factor into whether or not that person is banned. Period. Otherwise, let's just go ahead and add that to the criteria for a ban in the Team section. I couldn't do it without feeling like a total jerkoff.

Houston, the fact of whether or not you THINK i hack is relevant because if you do, it means you currently are absolutely positive that someone hacks, who DOESNT. This means that it is quite reasonable to consider that there are other instances where you are completely sure someone hacks who doesnt. This means you shouldn't be a mod.

The more sure you are that i hack, the further from the position of mod you should be. End of story.

I am looking at the only real proof their is of whether or not i hack (aside from the multiple off screen footage I have taken of people calling me a hacker while im not hacking). I happen to know who is right about me hacking or not. When people accuse me, the more vehemently they do so, the more stupid they look. Why? Isnt it obvious?

Its like me telling you youre a woman. I am sure youre a woman. You know youre not, but how are you to prove it without doing a video call or some shit like that? SO i could get up all in your face with all this reasoning of how i KNOW for a FACT that youre a woman, but in the end.. youre not, and i just look like a worthless sack of shit to you. I have had people tell me that there is no other possible explanation for the way i play. No other possible explanation except that the accuser is completely wrong.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Dude where in this thread did I accuse you of hacking?

What I do think is you have this conspiracy theory in your head and you are the only one constantly talking about whether or not you hack. YOU keep bringing it up..

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
This thread is non sens, 1 ever ytime someone appeals a ban he gets trashed at right away, so right there why even have an appeal section? Second every one is raging no other mods or admin put in there opinion here, why not? arent they suppose to make a decision on this? I'm not here to say any one made a mistake but this not the way to resolve a problem, I think when a ban gets appealed decisions should be made so we dont look like a bunch of raging people, tale it from the guy who raged quit and now im a nobody here, theres no point of getting all stressed out and mad over a game, we should all be able to communicate and come to an understanding

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Good God! Get your panties out of your ass. If Daan and Bob saw a wallhack an possible aimbot, then there's no need to argue. Both are experienced and have a keen sense for hackers.

In my opinion, HoeHoeHoe should be banned for being a douchebag. The least you could do is come here and not bitch at the mods. If you think you were wrongfully banned, come with a demeanor that isn't gonna piss everyone off.

Final Answer is up to Daan, but it looks as if this dumbass isn't going anywhere.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Why doesn't Tapatalk have a "Close Thread" feature.

Once all the shit talk and bickering started, we should of closed this thread and be done with it.

End result, HoeHoeHoe, your ban wont be lifted. 2 staff members confirmed the hack. Time to move on bud.

Thread :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom