Lolwut ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HoeHoeHoe

IGN: HoeHoeHoe

Date: 3/23/11

Time banned: 3:10PM (EST)

Hello everyone, i have just been banned from the 24/7 FFA Broadcast server for Aimbot fraud. Can't believe people actually believed me. I was JOKING, jesus christ. I was just hip-firing for the sake of Lmg pro and was lucky enough to get all these headshot feeds. Whoever banned me needs some cosmetics.

easyKill

Private First Class
ahhhaahahhhah lol he wasnt hacking tho he was just saying that........i was in the server when he got banned

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
No, because I spectated right after he said that, and was pretty sure he was wallhacking AND using a aimbot later.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I don't ban just because I saw something in the chat.

H

HoeHoeHoe

Pretty sure? I would know if i was hacking. Plus, you would've noticed my wallhack by now since i've been on the server for about 2 months

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Unban me and i'll show you exactly what i did.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Listen kid, I only ban when I'm really sure. You knew exactly when and where to shoot through a wall, weird huh? Your last two kills even looked like a aimbot!
So 2 months playing here huh? WOOOW! Lowbob also played longer than a month on our server and got banned for a 100% wallhack.
To bad kid, go find another server to hack on.

H

HoeHoeHoe

What? The mouse jerking? I purposely did that. It's not that hard you know. Wallhack... now that's just plain... wow. It's called earphones.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Headphone DO NOT work on s1 at all. All you hear is random explosions/shooting that ud normally hear. Show some respect toward our mod who banned you for your hacks. You hacked, now ur banned, just leave...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I have watched him play multiple times after he has said he was aimbotting. He doesn't aimbot. Learn to fucking play. Bad ban imo. I wasn't there though. HoeHoeHoe, if you aimbot in our servers, ill personally cut off your head with a spoon and shit down your throat.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Headphone DO NOT work on s1 at all. All you hear is random explosions/shooting that ud normally hear. Show some respect toward our mod who banned you for your hacks. You hacked, now ur banned, just leave...

Headphones work on server 1. Ask wally.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea, well hoe hoe you shouldn't be trying to fake an aimbot in the first place, dumbfuck. And no offense, but i do not trust the judgement of those who were and are convinced i hack/hacked.

For the record, headphones work great on server one. I can even hear people around me over the sound of my own running. I can even hear that sometimes with 14 people on and me using lappy speakers.

Secondly, I was banned by blubird once for what Hoe Hoe Hoe claims to have been doing, instead of hacking. If blu can be wrong when he was sure, it is certainly possible you are.

Thirdly, unless you spent more than 5 seconds speccing him, stfu and dont ban. 1 killcam is NEVER enough for a ban. 5 seconds are NEVER enough for a ban. I am not saying anyone is a bad mod. I think youre great mods. Sometimes people get hasty.

And the only reason im saying all this is because i know for a fact that mods make lots of mistakes, and this guy needs at least 1 person to stand up for him, or to bring logical questions to attention.

Last edited:
H

HoeHoeHoe

Why would i be this persistent on getting back in? So i can hack again? <-- Lol

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

or so you THINK

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Not to mention.... someone who goes on for 2 months regularly, shows they are a good player, does not simply go "HEY LOOK AT MY AIMBOT." And how much did his aimbot miss? Or did you not look long enough to notice?

Why you would do this baffles me. Don't get me wrong, hoe hoe, whether you were hacking or not, youre a moron. Dont do stupid shit like that. I doubt you were hacking.\

I mean to me it seems like either you were testing to see if you could get banned, or actually hacking. Either way, you got your ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HoeHoeHoe

Haha yeah, i can sometimes be an attention whore. Seems like i got that too.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I dont think he was hacking. No one will listen to me. So heres what you shoudl do hoe hoe.

Don't do stupid shit like that again. I was lucky enough when i did something like that for the mod to notice their error. You don't seem too lucky. Whether i deserved the luck or not, i cant say.

If you MUST do stupid shit like this again, record a demo while you're doing it so you can shove it in teh mods face and say "hey fuckhole, you should be demoted." Otherwise, it's kinda crazy to come back and argue your ban.

So i think youre stuck with this ban. If you buy another copy of cod4, and you play in the server under another name and don't hack.... well never know.

But dont you ever disrespect me by hacking. Not after ive stod up for you. Don't be trash like that.

For the record, it is painfully obvious when someone isn't aimbotting and is trying to pretend they are. I seriously hope for the sake of your pride as a mod that you got this one right. Otherwise, i think you should rethink whether you're suited to be one. I am sick and tired of hasty bans. It makes us look bad, and it makes it hard for me to keep my full faith in our staff. Mistakes are one thing. Neglect is another. And I'm not on a high horse or anything, and I have said nothing aimed at anyone here personally.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Then obviosuly you are not paying attention or you are never on when he is, because he HAS been a regular for quite some time.\

Doesn't matter.... case closed, no ones proving him innocent and the ban has already been made. We either fucked up or we didn't.

If the ban could be overturned by me simply vouching for him based entirely on everything BUT the time of the ban, it shouldna been made in the first place.

So leave it. Let him be pissed. If he ends up giving us a really bad rep, we deserve it.

Last edited:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I don't give a fuck what you think dude, my eyes are not bad, I knew exactly what I saw. About your "i'll be back hint" gives me the feeling that you have more than one key code, hackers are known for having more than one key code. That's my clue to you.
To The dude, you can say whatever you want but you didn't see what I (and bob) saw. And like I said before, Lowbob got banned too, he was longer than a month active on our servers.

Last but not least, when this ban gets lifted, I quit.

Daan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom