Worst CoD4 Names ever

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
how about:
I__LOVE__COCK!!! XD

Tra I knew there was something ghey about you

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

My original CoD4 name, and gamer tag for years and years, was MoonCricket, but since that has grown to be a racial slur for blacks apparently, i was unable to keep it on these servers.

Dude I remember reporting the "Mooncricket" name as a racial slur, which it has been for a long time. I still don't see how you didn't know that

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't like when people have sniper references in their names. They never use a sniper, so I don't know why they call themselves that. I've also noticed using the word "Night" is common too. Like "NightShade", "NightWalker", or "NightStalker". My user name has always been "CiTyCHiLD", and it always has been spelled like that. Sometimes I will use just the first name "CiTy"

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Actually, having done real research on the matter, aside from urban dictionary, which is all user submitted, the term started out as a racial slur used by some native americans for whites (actually makes sense right?). I guess white people just started using it for blacks, or recently some tards started using it that way. Maybe people just heard it being used and assumed it was for blacks. Who knows. Wish i did....

Whats funny is i was using that name for years, starting when i was playing one of the first games i owned where you could start a profile with the name of your choice. So like when i was 11 or so i guess. I have no idea where i heard the name initially.

Last edited:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
rofl, i hate names that just state the obvious, like "M4gun" also i hate things like nightshade, darkblade, etc..

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I remember when everyone thought it was cool to have names like 'yourself' or 'your mom' so when you killed them or they killed you it would read 'you killed yourself' or killed by your mom' XD

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
yeah, i still find 3 people with the name 'yourself' each day, on different servers.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
LOL I always see Mr.Sniperkills or [USMC]Grunt0311 or something like that. I guess people love their names to be...well..something they would try to impersonate IRL?

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I remember when everyone thought it was cool to have names like 'yourself' or 'your mom' so when you killed them or they killed you it would read 'you killed yourself' or killed by your mom' XD
Two people told me to change my name before. One person said I should change it to "A Child" so when I kill someone, it will say "You were killed by a Child". Another person said to change my name to "A City" so it would say "You were killed by a City".

PwnSauce

Banned
I agree with TakeAway.

Wth kind of name is TheDude? lol.

Being a seemingly bright, musical guy I'd think you would have something like GuitarDude or NoteSlinger or something

Wait. Wth kind of name is PwnSauce? lol!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I agree with TakeAway.

Wth kind of name is TheDude? lol.

Being a seemingly bright, musical guy I'd think you would have something like GuitarDude or NoteSlinger or something

Wait. Wth kind of name is PwnSauce? lol!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Lebowski#Dude

its not original. My first name was original... so i thought. It's not just the dude, its The Dude.....His Dudeness....Duderino

the-dude.jpg

It was the first thing that came to mind after my tag that ive used for years was going to be banned by zack308. Why he was ever a mod baffles me.

Top Bottom