Worst CoD4 Names ever

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
There are some dumb names out there i have seen. Things like "Super Mega Killer" "Ultimate Chaos" "Death Bringer" .... things like that. I was wondering what stupid names you have seen other than <insert KKK Members CoD4 tag here> (yes, we are all anticipating this joke, please refrain from making it, we get it, har har).

I tend to hate names that are militaristic or have some kind of like juvenile "badassness" (like the above stated) in them.

My original CoD4 name, and gamer tag for years and years, was MoonCricket, but since that has grown to be a racial slur for blacks apparently, i was unable to keep it on these servers.

and another one....

PwnFrost.... seriously? Wtf is pwnfrost? I saw him steal the Pwn idea from pwnsauce, but then why stick frost on the end of it?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I saw one guy whos name was "T3H K!LL K!NG" and thought "That dude must have no life at all"

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Extremist. -Wally, Blu, Cave, Brian- remember that guy?
Roxanne GR.

hey, i like my name Watch&Learn.

DUDDE i remember when you were MoonCricket!!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
you know what's a dumb cod4 name?
TheDude, like 98% of the cod players are (the)dudes.
very original chris.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Lebowski#Dude

its not original. My first name was original... so i thought. It's not just the dude, its The Dude.

the-dude.jpg

It was the first thing that came to mind after my tag that ive used for years was going to be banned by zack308. Why he was ever a mod baffles me.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I like names like Takeaway, pwnsauce, blubird, honestjohnny ...etc. Original, but not pretentious, and certainly not juvenile nor "BADASS"

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
I find IGNs that use symbols in lieu of letters are a bit noobish.

/|rmada? Pullleeeze

Mind you, in my old clan most players used the @ in lieu of the a. @ndy, fle@, S@mmy, you get the picture.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
dark mage warlock super sayjen killer master would also be a mega lame name...............

I should switch to it.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I saw this 1 guy that had the best name ever . . . He's name was |KKK|GOSS!

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Names tell what kind of person you are, for example.
guess what kind of person these names belong to;
XD=)OMG
LOL
îeoøeåâé

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
thats nothing! see my aliases at the XLRSTATS on the Net-Jam server!

Personal statistics of Nabil

Nabil was first registered by B3 on 23 November 2010, 22:43 EST,
connected 223 times,
was last seen playing on 14 March 2011, 23:04 EDT,
and is known as User.

Known aliases for this player are:
3:40 at home, [Royal]Fail, [Royal]Leader, !! loof uoY, Lois is Hot!, H50, Red|Waves, COMANDO|Slarken, Nabil II, Retarded Hacker, Nabil2|malaysia, Ghost Pro|nabil, NinjaPro|Nabil, Nabil I, UPS|Nabil II, Pancakes!, Nabil (II), Nabil, NCIS|AgentNabil, |k| Nabil

See?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Despite me telling everyone not to (no way... no one listened to me.... big surprise) we have like 5 jokes like this:

This guy <insert KKK members name here> had the worst name ever!

LMAO?!?!?!?!

NO -_-

Top Bottom