Advice Column

PwnSauce

Banned
Would it be a good idea to have an advice column?

Like, fFA advice on anything.
Girls, parents, school, Whatever.

Like, an advice corner.
That'd be kinda interesting because some of our members are pretty young so such advice might be useful.

Pwn

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Yes, this is exactly what Joe needs, about the girl advice.
Good idea.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Do not stop yourself from trying difficult things for fear of failure. There will always be more small failures than success if youre living your life right. The best humans to ever have existed all had their time in the spotlight of ridicule and their share of screw ups.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well basially, if i could redo highschool:

i would have asked out that girl i was sure would turn me down. All of them... lol.

I would have written all those bigass papers to the best of my ability instead of skimping out to pretend i wasnt trying and could still get the 'A'. Better to have a crazy good paper.

I would have played guitar more publicly, because i WAS better than everyone in my area. Instead, i sat around telling myself there's no way i could possibly be the best, because Im me. ...etc. I would have ended up a better player by now.

I wouldn't have cared as much what the clicks in highschool thought about me.

You look dumber when you sit on the sidelines and don't put any effort into life than you do putting in all your effort and tripping on the sidewalk in front of everyone or making a stupid joke no one laughs at now and then. EDIT: no matter how stpid or lame you think you are.

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
In highschool, I am going to try out for football, LOLWUT.
Soccer's my sport, but lately, football seems fun fuin fun.
I'm just okay at basketball, no doubt i'll make soccer, but i want to play football for fun now :D

And like Dude said, maybe i'll go play my piano more publicly, lol.
no worries about what people will think bout me, i'm pretty well-liked to get made fun of.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Advice: If you got a hunch or you guts/instincts telling you something, go for it. It may be the best for you!

Top Bottom