Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

AVC

Banned
A lot of people are saying that this earthquake/tsumani is connected to the "super moon".
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/2011/03/the_supermoon_and_the_japan_ea.html

appernetly, on march 19th, the moon will be at its closest distance from earth since 18 years. the moon's gravity is supposed to change the waters somehow, and many people think this is connected...

andandand, me living in san francisco area, many people here think we'll get some waves, loool

Bill%2BO%2527Reilly%2Btides.jpg

MacMillan

Private First Class
If those reactors blew up most of the world would have been hit. Good thing those reactors are cooling down. I was preparing for a fallout to happen.

While the Japenese's nuclear reactors were going off i thought, what would everyone do if there was a nuclear fallout? Personally me, I would go to my friends house because his basement is completely underground and made of good material. I would hurry up and stock up on food, water, and weapons (just in case any non-friendly visitors stopped by) and i would seal up all doors, windows, ect. Then i will live the glory days in my bunker.

What would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
worse thread necrophiliac then cent0 :eek:

I would laugh at your puny bunker, in which you would have to live for the next 75+ years in a nuclear winter, and after not long, you would either freeze or starve to death.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
He could just pull a minecraft and build an underground fortress from inside his shelter.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
If those reactors blew up most of the world would have been hit. Good thing those reactors are cooling down. I was preparing for a fallout to happen.

While the Japenese's nuclear reactors were going off i thought, what would everyone do if there was a nuclear fallout? Personally me, I would go to my friends house because his basement is completely underground and made of good material. I would hurry up and stock up on food, water, and weapons (just in case any non-friendly visitors stopped by) and i would seal up all doors, windows, ect. Then i will live the glory days in my bunker.

What would you do?

Sorry to tell you ths MacMillan but the mess in japan is fare from over! I watched a show about it on discovery channel and I guess some of the reactors have already melted down and they say it can get worse if they get hit by something big again. I dont think this is gonna be cleaned up for a while now

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Oh bowwow. IM KINDA SCARED CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT IM RIGHT NEXT TO JAPAN!

Top Bottom