Japan Earthquake and Tsunami

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
As many prob already know japan got hit with a few earthquakes, one by the size of 8.9, That triggered a Tsunami that hit them right after. Wondering peoples thought on this situation, is your country ready for a disaster like theres? I put all my prayers and thoughts out to the japanese and hope that as many people as possible can be saved. For my country being ready for a disaster like this I dont think we would be since we have never had any real big disasters happen here

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I feel for these people, if this struck us now we'd be begging for help, I give all my best wishes to japan in a time like this, hopefully they reconcile with each other and get through it alright.

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
All these natural disasters are freakay. I recently watched 2012 (it was shit) it showed all these natural disasters leading to 2012...im not much of a skeptic but it's kind of cool to think that the entire world as we know it will end.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
A lot of people are saying that this earthquake/tsumani is connected to the "super moon".
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/2011/03/the_supermoon_and_the_japan_ea.html

appernetly, on march 19th, the moon will be at its closest distance from earth since 18 years. the moon's gravity is supposed to change the waters somehow, and many people think this is connected...

andandand, me living in san francisco area, many people here think we'll get some waves, loool

Howleyy

Banned
it is quite sad i feel for the 1300+ victims D:

USA lost many lives on 9-11-01
Now, Japan has lost more lives on 3-10-11
Add the 2 dates together and you'll get 12-21-12 :eek: :eek: how weirds that?!?

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
have u guys heard about that nuclear laboratory. Looks like the fusion reactor is reaching a critical level and there might be another Chernobil. I really hope it doesnt.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
A lot of people are saying that this earthquake/tsumani is connected to the "super moon".
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/2011/03/the_supermoon_and_the_japan_ea.html

appernetly, on march 19th, the moon will be at its closest distance from earth since 18 years. the moon's gravity is supposed to change the waters somehow, and many people think this is connected...

andandand, me living in san francisco area, many people here think we'll get some waves, loool

You do realize that the daily change in tides are caused by the moon right? You also realize that the moon didn't just jump 10,000 miles closer to earth in a matter of days.... right?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
because the moon is getting closer, the water is starting to act more weird. with that quake, the water shook, making it an even more powerful tsumani

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
I heard a RUMOR that the creator of Pokemon Satoshi Tajiri, was also 'included' in the tsunami.
Thankfully he is ok and unhurt. =)

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Yeah i was at a party when the rumour surfaced and a wave of sadness hit us (see what i did there ;)) thankfully it was just a rumour and he's still alive.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
yea im watching the news now there was just a fire near one of the reactors i guess all 4 are having problems

Top Bottom