Music?

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
What music do you listen to while playing?
I tend to like listening to classical music, like Ride of the Valkyries, 1812 overture etc.
and sometimes if i'm in the mood the Red Russian Army Choir :D

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Slipknot, Pandora Station (Club/Dance), Rap.
All sorts of crazy shit.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
dpends on how im playing... Trance, Hardcore, Electro, Techno (electronic music in general)

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Hip hop/rap speeds me up

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Nice you listen to Flight of the Valkyries! I got this one song that is kinda awesome. Everytime i listen while playing, I own.

Its called Spitfire by Prodigy

Last edited by a moderator:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't listen to anything. When I get in game-mode, all music is off, I shut my blinds so the room gets dark and if the wife is home, the earphones come on. Perfect environment for a serious game :D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't listen to anything. When I get in game-mode, all music is off, I shut my blinds so the room gets dark and if the wife is home, the earphones come on. Perfect environment for a serious game :D

I do that....

when i want to be GHEY!

XD

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
That's so depressing houston :p.... but yes Flight of the Valkyries always makes me feel epic. Even well i fail :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
you sound like a kid!

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
IT'S NOT FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES YOU NUB, RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES:p what about oh fortuna? or is that your LoL music?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I was playing with headphones for a while.... but i got tired of putting so much effort into playing, so now i just use my craptop speakers. Sometimes i listen to like hip hop shit when i play.

Yea it IS ride of the valkyries oops. Got my classical Top 40's chart wrong.

Top Bottom