Battlefield Bad Company 2

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well after playing a 4hr marathon tonight, it's awesome. Finally unlocked some decent guns and tank packages. So much more going on then in COD, and some of the maps are huge. Playing as a squad is awesome as well since u can spawn on them, even into tanks, helos, quads, w/e.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Just finished playing a couple of hours and i must say I missed this game. The experience squad'ing up with friends online is something exclusive to this game.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Add me as a friend Riku. My BC name is DamageINC78. I usually play a few hours at night. I play mostly conquest HC. Squading up with buddies and teaming up on tanks and helos is so fun. This game poops on COD4 IMO. Their is just so much to do and so many different ways to play.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I do have it for PC. Trouble is, I can´t play it cuz even with the minimum graphics its still impossible to play online due to my laptop. -.-

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I hate it when that happens. Especially when I buy a new game and then after (like a retard) realize that I don't have good enough specs :/

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well after playing a 4hr marathon tonight, it's awesome. Finally unlocked some decent guns and tank packages. So much more going on then in COD, and some of the maps are huge. Playing as a squad is awesome as well since u can spawn on them, even into tanks, helos, quads, w/e.

The game is epic....... its just so freaking hard. I hate how they handle the controls and look sensitivity.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Is this game really that great? if so then ill prob get it in the next week or so

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, it's awesome. It was hard at first, but after unlocking some guns and getting used to not running and gunning i get some positive K: D ratios.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
the thing i have most problem with is that, unlike co4, bringing up the sights doesn't decrease the look sensitivity. If you move your mouse like 4 inches and that does a 180 with iron sights down, it will do a 180 with them up, too. This makes the sensitivity seem like it goes UP when the sights come up. Hard to aim.

Damage can you post some servers that you play on?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
OK, ill post some. I don't have any fav's yet, mostly HC conquest with a good map rotation. I never noticed anything about the sensitivity. You can prob. change that in options. My mouse also adjusts in game DPI, maybe that makes a diff, i dk. I use assault and engineer class mostly. I don't like the LMG's and i can't snipe for shit. Too many damn snipers to begin with.

I Fire in short bursts and lead the target a bit. Can usually get kills from a good distance away with assualt. I love how the guns fire so much more realistically compared to COD where u can just run around and hip fire spray.

Add me to friends list. DamageINC78. Then you can join w/e server I'm in.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea i find that no matter where i put my sensitivity it ends up being like either WAY to low in vehicles or way to high aiming down sights.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
im going to buy this game if gamestop has it while my break today ill post after here after when i get it game looks awsome

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea, it's awesome, but can be very frustrating. Need to be patient with it. The maps are so big and the cover so easy to blend in with, snipers nail you outta nowhere. Also, when one team has all your flags they base rape the crap out of you. Quite a few servers have rules against that though, but not all. I rarely get a positive KD, but i tend to move around a lot and be aggressive which gets you killed a lot.

Last night i played for about five hours. One map i got like 35 kills which is my best. I died 58 times though and the round lasted an hour lol.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
just bought the game im having memory issues with my desktop just installed some new ram so i just gotta run some tests and find out whats up with it, or just go back to what i normaly have either way ill be on later today btw game only cost 20$

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea its 1999 all over. I was smart and bought it on Amazon so it only cost me 23. lol.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
yea great game man, played a couple rounds last night, you are right it is hard lol wasent even to sure what to do at first, also takes some getting use to the controls I keep trying to crouch and prone lol any who I added you D and anyone else who plays add me stevo5800

Top Bottom