Battlefield Bad Company 2

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Who has it?

I'm thinking about buying it for 14$. Give me pros and cons.

Thanks.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I personally loved the game. Really fun on Xbox but im not sure how it holds up on PC if thats what your getting it for.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, PC. And the cost is more like 20bux. I really disliked battlefield 2, so if this is anything like that i don't want it.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Battlefields a blast.
pretty intense, bit more harder than cod.

what i don't like is the graphics.
o.o
and that vietnam map pack thingy was good though

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Battlefield BC2 is amazing, think having four people in a helicopter. 2 on turrets, 1 driving and one repairing it (engineer class). Then imagine your on the ground with a Lock-On launcher, you see the helicopter and take it out. Straight after you spot someone in a building close bye, so, with great economical thought, you shoot the building at the base. AND THE BUILDING LEVELS TO THE GROUND. The best thing about BC2 is that you can destroy entire buildings :D
Definitely worth the money.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Having 4 people in the heli is all the more reason to crash it or drive it off the map.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I effin love it. Too bad I can barelly play it cuz my laptop is not very good and the graphics are intense.

However, I suggest u go to Youtube and search for the series of BBC2 in Nex Gen Tactics. Tells u everything to play online.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I have it.. Like it alot.. Well worth $14..

Graphics are awesome... Game play is fun

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
It's very different to COD, you don't die every 20 seconds, It's much more team-based but it feel's like a completely different type of FPS.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea, the no prone sucks. I have played through the single player.

Thanks for the replies, i ordered it last night.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Mmm no prone is disappointing, they're gonna put it in Battlefield 3. The single player is terrible...just terrible.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I played the single player quite awhile back and agree it was pretty bad.

Played for about 30 mins online tonight. Sniping isn't easy. Sometimes when i got shots off i would see the marker on the target which i thought indicated a hit, but most of the time i didn't get a kill. I really dislike not being able to go prone, especially when im near a ledge or on top of a building. The RPG's are much better IMO. Nothing like blowing someone out of a building.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
D's own server
D%27s%20server.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. Epic. I also like how Punkbuster doesn't kick me for using MSI. Cod does. Strange.

Well sadly i cant stay connected to any server. Tried updating PB etc, nothing seems to work. What a bummer.

Seems to be working now. Played for a couple hours. Ranking up is a bitch.

Last edited:

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Yep it's a lot harder to level up, but the classes are great and they'res only like 30 of them or something.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not sure if i will have the patience to level up. It takes forever, especially when I'm hardly earning any points per game. I've been getting completely raped. Score are like 5-20. The default assault rifle is useless to me. Every time i come against someone at medium distance they kill me in two seconds because they have better guns with scopes etc.

The spawn sniping is horrible also. I've been in a few games i take three steps and get sniper over n over.

Top Bottom