Battlefield Bad Company 2

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You can crouch, just can't prone. I only play hardcore, usually conquest, which is like domination in Cod4. Also, join a squad. That way you can spawn on them even if they are in tanks or helos.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Nice find, prices of games in Australia are really expensive, the cheapest you could find this game in a retail store would probably be about $50 (It was $110 when it first came out).
I don't like the Recon class as im not that great with sniper rifles. I use the assault class mostly but playing as Medic can lead to some hefty amount of points, you get 10 points i think for reviving someone at at certain times it can be quite beneficial to have a medic.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
I like the recon class brings me back to unreal tournament sniping style, its great plus you can drive a variety of vehicles haha

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Most of the time i get revived by a medic, i get killed by the same guy who killed me in the 1st place lol. I'm horrible at sniping on this game and don't really have the patience to learn. I like assault and engineer. Using the mini guns is cool in the choppers, but on hardcore they don't give you crosshairs and with the huge amount of fire coming out of the gun it's hard to see what your shooting at.

Added you Stev0

Top Bottom