HEINRICH_HIMMLER - Yes hello that was an extremely rude ban sir [banned forever]

• Thread starter HEINRICH_HIMMLER
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DONGUS

Yes hello, internet relay cat here. You seem to be upset and have hurt feelings, that is understandable. Those who complain about "racism" have been sadly influenced by Zionist controlled big media corporations into believing the insane propaganda that all "races" are equal and the German imprisonment and execution of Jews is greatly exaggerated.

Are you aware that Israel arrests and detains any person-- even other Jews-- who challenge the Zionist figure of 6 million Jewish deaths in the holocaust? Look up the information for yourself. Records eventually released by the Soviet Union indicate that figure is actually closer to 1.5 million total deaths in concentration camps, consisting of Poles, Russians, Jews, political prisoners, homosexuals, and the physically or mentally defective.

Did you know that Hitler did not want to kill the Jews, but was forced into doing so by Britain. His original Final Solution was to load Jews onto ships and send them to Madagascar. Britain threatened that they would sink these ships.

If all "races" are equal, why do blacks compose 13% of the US population, yet commit over 50% of the violent crime? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a...ational_Crime_Victimization_Survey_.28NCVS.29

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Outcome: Banned from forum & servers.

Goalllllllll!!!!!!!

Darn, I made you a cookie but this guy ate it!

Cookie-Monster.png

Thread :locked:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have banned Dongus as well. The IP's match up with Himmler's. I would have banned him anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom