HEINRICH_HIMMLER - Yes hello that was an extremely rude ban sir [banned forever]

• Thread starter HEINRICH_HIMMLER
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HEINRICH_HIMMLER

Yes hello, internet relay cat here.

A rude and inconsiderate moderator saw fit to ban heinrich himmler from your broadcast ffa server. This ban appears to have been placed by a zionist or zionist sympathizer and should be removed to prevent additional abuses of power by pro-israel moderators.

Last edited by a moderator:

HBeta

Master Sergeant
Are you serious? You are using that name and you dare talking about "rude and inconsiderate"?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yes hello, internet relay cat here.

A rude and inconsiderate moderator saw fit to ban heinrich himmler from your broadcast ffa server. This ban appears to have been placed by a zionist or zionist sympathizer and should be removed to prevent additional abuses of power by pro-israel moderators.

He is trolling now, just as he was trolling on the server, while at the same time making racially charged/offensive comments despite countless warnings from guests, members, and staff. I doubt that this post is a serious attempt at an appeal. Instead, I think it is probably just another failed attempt at witty trolling. I doubt he is 61. The things he says are incorrect factually, sometimes nonsensical, and paradoxical. I am guessing he is a high school kid who has hidden his insecurity behind this facade of pretentiously rationalized racism and under developed, malformed displays of his anti-herdminded philosophies one would expect to hear in the attempted summary of existentialism made by an illiterate person talking about "The Stranger." He acts like someone who has just learned a couple of big new words and wants to show them off, only the hilarity here is his belief system seems based almost entirely on malapropisms.

In reality, his philosophies are probably just based on compilations of half read papers written by the misinformed. It seems that the shit he says is just tidbits of different controversial and bigoted nonsense smashed up in different way, which brings to mind a child mixing all the playdough together: the end result being this poopy green colored ball of foul smelling art supplies (in this persons case its a poopy green colored mass of foul smelling ignorance). The child goes "look what i made mommy," to which the parent patronizingly replies "oh isnt that sweet." Heinrich is playing with lines and themes from half read, half assed, misinterpretted wikipedia articles and cult shock value social criticism made by cult shock value hack writers and philosophers.

He's a racist for shock value and probably for lack of a worthwhile sense of humor. I doubt he actually believes what he says, but the issue wasn't whether he believes it or not. He simply would not stop the outright racism. He has anti-semetic BINDS....... isn't that funny! NOT ON OUR SERVER. Too lazy to flame the jews manually, or he simply does it so much he needs to bind it to a key press to avoid carpal tunnel and tendinitis. The only person stupid enough to actually believe the shit he says would be Hitler himself. Do not let this person back into the server. No mistake was made in his ban.

He's just a fuckhole and a troll and there's absolutely no reason to unban him.

1 thing -------- for whatever reason, he didn't pull the "You guys with KKK tags telling me not to be racist?" card. So props for that.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Here is what his KKK ban has done to Himmie (or is it Heinie?)::

DeadHimmler.jpg

Good night Hitler's Bitchboy

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
He is trolling now, just as he was trolling on the server, while at the same time making racially charged/offensive comments despite countless warnings from guests, members, and staff. I doubt that this post is a serious attempt at an appeal. Instead, I think it is probably just another failed attempt at witty trolling. I doubt he is 61. The things he says are incorrect factually, sometimes nonsensical, and paradoxical. I am guessing he is a high school kid who has hidden his insecurity behind this facade of pretentiously rationalized racism and under developed, malformed displays of his anti-herdminded philosophies one would expect to hear in the attempted summary of existentialism made by an illiterate person talking about "The Stranger." He acts like someone who has just learned a couple of big new words and wants to show them off, only the hilarity here is his belief system seems based almost entirely on malapropisms.

In reality, his philosophies are probably just based on compilations of half read papers written by the misinformed. It seems that the shit he says is just tidbits of different controversial and bigoted nonsense smashed up in different way, which brings to mind a child mixing all the playdough together: the end result being this poopy green colored ball of foul smelling art supplies (in this persons case its a poopy green colored mass of foul smelling ignorance). The child goes "look what i made mommy," to which the parent patronizingly replies "oh isnt that sweet." Heinrich is playing with lines and themes from half read, half assed, misinterpretted wikipedia articles and cult shock value social criticism made by cult shock value hack writers and philosophers.

He's a racist for shock value and probably for lack of a worthwhile sense of humor. I doubt he actually believes what he says, but the issue wasn't whether he believes it or not. He simply would not stop the outright racism. He has anti-semetic BINDS....... isn't that funny! NOT ON OUR SERVER. Too lazy to flame the jews manually, or he simply does it so much he needs to bind it to a key press to avoid carpal tunnel and tendinitis. The only person stupid enough to actually believe the shit he says would be Hitler himself. Do not let this person back into the server. No mistake was made in his ban.

He's just a fuckhole and a troll and there's absolutely no reason to unban him.

1 thing -------- for whatever reason, he didn't pull the "You guys with KKK tags telling me not to be racist?" card. So props for that.
but then again Dude everyone should be able to appeal >.>

PwnSauce

Banned
Not sure which is worse, his ban appeal or Dude's oddball response, lol.

Regarding Mr. "Himmler's" ban, his use of that name was no doubt intended to condone Himmler's part in the Reich as head of the SS and a Reichsführer.
As part of a paramilitary apparatus responsible for the death of millions (Not even counting the Einsatzgruppen crimes) condoning such behavior is unwanted on our servers.

I'd say no to an unban.
Pwn

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree with Pwn. I was on S1 and several people were complaining about this guy using racist language etc. Unfortunately i did not witness it because he stopped when i came into the server. The appeal is a farce as he is just using it as a medium to spew his idiotic beliefs.

I say ban from all servers AND forum.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
First one to whip out the forum ban hammer gets a cookie. DO ET! :D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
but then again Dude everyone should be able to appeal >.>

I agree whole-heartedly. I happened to have to deal with him, so I deemed my opinion worth putting out for people to read, should they have the stamina.

You did.... read the post... right? before responding to it....

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I think TheDude's postshould have been more succinct, i.e.

Don't read the first 2 paragraphs. Next time ill highlight the last line. I mean i appreciate that you read the post before commenting on it, but I cannot promise that my posts will ever be interesting.

I know people like this guy, or kinda like him, and I hate them, so I silently took it out on some douche i didn't know over the internet who probably would never actually see it.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
YOPU KNOW what I THINK?
we SHOULD make LIKE some LITTLE setting, SO dude HAS a POST limit!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
how about we limit your posts so that you stop having posts that consist of things like "i like this, cool." God forbid you should have to scroll down the extra distance of my post because i spent time into thinking it out and keeping it relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom