Banned because Brian thought I have an aimbot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
i played with zach before and sometimes his kills are illegit, false and homosexual. i may believe zach that he didn't hack just a mere 39.546476% but sometimes you..i dont know..... its up to brian now. hes a boss when it comes to :ban:. so do you theDude

zach

Banned
You must not know what an aimbot IS, it iswhen there is no delay and no misses, there is absolutely no delay between killing the next person. That I didn't do.

zach

Banned
Nabil, how are my kills false and illegit? I don't get what makes all of you think I hack.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

If I'm boring you don't look at my posts

DxnK

Private First Class
actually all aim bots are different kid there are aim bots that don't jump person to person but i didn't see it so I'm not saying anything but if you were seen by a mod then you were doing something wrong they never ban unless they were absolutely sure.

zach

Banned
What's the point of appealing a ban if none of you believe me also when we played in s3, wouldn't on have banned me?

DxnK

Private First Class
maybe you didn't hack till now dude lmao and appealing a ban is for those who don't hack and got banned lmao next time post something that sounds more legit

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
No one is ever recording when there's a hacker is around, run fraps or xfire once and awhile people damn!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Mods dont need to record a thing.. They know what they are doing.. You forget Zach, this is OUR forum. If you dont like the decision of our mods then GTFO.. There are plenty of FFA servers out there, hear them calling you?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The point of appealing is just that. Really we don't need resposnes from anyone other then the mod who banned you and other members who were there. It seems the Mod who banned you and other people who saw you play are sure you were using an aimbot.

Case closed, move on. Any further posting on your part would be a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom