Banned because Brian thought I have an aimbot??

Status
Not open for further replies.

zach

Banned
2/21/11
About 11:30
FFA Broadcast
I didn't know anybody because it was the first time playing on this server.

It was my first time playing on this server, and at about the end of the game, I had 5x kills and was winning, when I got banned. Brian said that I had no recoil, when I was using an RPD with grip and firing 1 shot at a time! He also said that I use aimbot, which is not true! Just because I am good doesn't mean I aimbot.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
No I banned you because you were using Aimbot not no recoil. That was just pointed out afterwards by another admin. And I don't remember exactly which gun you were using but it wasn't the RPG. The no recoil was seen after we were in S3 and you turned the aimbot off.

Just move on man cuz you're ban most likely will not get lifted, just makes it easier on everyone.

AVC

Banned
I was infering that the RPD has a high Rate Of Fire (ROF) plus it shakes a lot. It's fairly easy to fire the M60 single shot. The SAW is generally a 2 round burst. To fire the RPD one shot at a time sounds untrue

AVC

Banned
wtf kinda sewing machines do they use in australia? 0_o

This kind:

sewing-machine-gun.jpg

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
This is where people disagree. Some say scrollfire is bad some say good...
It's all opinion.

BTW Zach: Arguing with a mod is less likely to get you un-banned (just a heads up)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
He was hacking.. brian saw it and I saw it.. I went to s3 with this "person" and he was showing me he didnt hack with his hacks on.. dumb ass....

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
who says scroll firing is good? As far as I know, those who use it just tell themselves it's acceptable through some childish rationalization that "if the game allows it, it must be okay.... right?"

sooooooo, by the same logic, spawncamping is okay, right?

Or maybe if they WANTED you to be able to make the g3 an auto, they would have included that option in custom classes right? They probably just forgot.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hmm
go with this person i've played with once yeseterday, or go with brian, who despite the suspicous looks at my kills, i like a lot cuz hes honest.
and a freaking good mod.
i'll say keep that ban on his face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom