Banned yet again go me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Haha I do write them there, its just I have all bans written down as a hard copy before I post them

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
because i wasnt posting bans. IDK

This could be important. TakeAway is skiing with his buds and is not here to comment on this thread. Could he have banned this guy, and we just haven't heard about it because the mod isn't here? He IS the sole mod on for a nice chunk of time.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
played with him a few times, doesn't hack, as far as i can see. (not very good at taking jokes about hacking though:p)

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Well I banned him yesterday and posted in ban thread. Seems he and Vox are buddies. Vox had a smart mouth on the chat, cursed and called me names a few times. Very disrespectful. Acts like he runs things around here. IeditZ can pm Wally, whatever he wants to do IDC. Like all other mods we spend "our" time trying to keep a hack free game environment. We don't get paid, we volunteer. Some of us even pay to be here. I saw what I saw and Wally can decide but that does not justify people like Vox talking trash. Their is an appeal process and he is aware of it. IMO, if you know you play like a hacker or act like one or whatever you want to call it don't be surprised, mad or talk trash when you get kicked or banned. We are human, we are not perfect and we do our best to make the right call. After speccing from a previous game and not being able to ban ( he left ) I got him this time. After speccing for a few minutes and seeing one bullshit kill (sorry for lack of better term ) after another I made the decision. Sometimes I wish PB would be turned on for a day with no warning.........

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Concerning the PB thing, i have suggested this multiple times. I haven't played with editz enough to know he doesn't hack so i won't comment on that.

I will say that guests and members have a right to be disrespectful asses. There needs to be a place for this, just like there is a place for it in real sociality. It would be nice if those who contested bans had more factual information than just "he doesn't hack, he uses his ears." It would also be nice if mods would be more specific than "bullshit kill." Also, more specific than "there was no way.... [insert something that is actually possible here]" I think codes a really good mod, and this is the 3rd time in a matter of weeks that this guy has been banned.

I don't think all of our mods spend as much time looking to prove peoples innocence as they do proving they hack. Guys... if you WANT to prove someone hacks, it won't be that hard, as long as your bias clouds your objectivity. Having been accused of hacks on many occasions, these are just some issues that run through my mind.

IeditZ

Corporal
Woohoo free meal! one more and i'll have a fiesta at the expense of KKK.

@TheDude
I can't really give anything else but the footsteps thing. I mean that game i wasn't even paying attention to footsteps. I was running with shotty with a NEGATIVE score until i picked up a MP5 and finally got a 7 killstreak and right after that i was banned. I personally think it's the fact i've been banned 2 times before and the mods that know of this who see me playing look for hack like movements and when they see it they make up their mind right then and there that i hack. But like Code said mods are only human.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
On S1, if PB was randomly turned on for like 5 x 20 minute periods, there would be a lot less hackers, because they would not want to risk it, that's my opinion anyway.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
IeditZ, at the discretion of AVC and I, your ban has been lifted. We're giving you the benefit of doubt because of all the "ifs". You should know that, Staff Members will be watching from time to time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom