Not open for further replies.

IeditZ

Corporal
server - FFA brodcast server
time - Yesterday
Reason for ban - No clue
Admin - umm still hasn't posted in the forums yet
In-game name = IeditZ

I don't hack i was just running around the edges of the map Y_Y Oh and interesting little fact i was in the game for 30 freaking seconds you shouldn't ban on just 30secs of spectating =\

So more info on the request of TheDude i joined game in the last 30sec of the match i spawned and proceeded to run around the edge killing people since i knew in 30 sec running and gunning wouldn't get me many kills. But being stealthy would so i stayed on the edge of the map killed 10 guys the game then ended i said "W00t" in the chat box and then permanently banned once again from the FFA server. That's all the info i can give, i didn't check who was on or who the mods were.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
There are mods that keep lists of bans until they get big enough to post a whole bunch. I can't comment on this one, except to say that I have never seen him hack. However, I have seen people accuse him of hacking when he was clearly not hacking.

IeditZ you should be more specific about when the ban was made, who was on, and what you were doing.

PwnSauce

Banned
Wasn't me. I wasn't even online at the time.

Unless you're clearly wall hacking I'm not bothering b/c it's too easy to confuse hackers with people who have weird playing habits (Like randomly spamming walls in hopes someone is behind it for an easy kill.)
That kind of behavior makes you look like a wall hacker so you're really setting yourself up for a ban.

IeditZ

Corporal
Wasn't me. I wasn't even online at the time.

Unless you're clearly wall hacking I'm not bothering b/c it's too easy to confuse hackers with people who have weird playing habits (Like randomly spamming walls in hopes someone is behind it for an easy kill.)
That kind of behavior makes you look like a wall hacker so you're really setting yourself up for a ban.

Yah but this time i didn't even shoot at any walls O,O that's what is confusing me lol

And a habit is like trying to quite smoking it's hard to break. Plus wallers usually try to make it look like their not shooting through walls they just camp out at a corner and wait.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea wallers that hide it, in my experience, make a point NOT to draw attention to themselves by getting wallbang kills. Makes sense right? Only thing is, it's still pretty obvious when they're hacking. Those that do shoot through walls don't give a shit and are just blatantly hacking, as well.

V

Voodoo

Must of been me! o.0 jk, i dont know many people that ban for a 10kill streak. Actually, getting banned so many times is kinda fishy.
Change your name and aim hack in your spare time much? Just play it cool, and be friendly. I see no reason why you should be banned.

IeditZ

Corporal
Must of been me! o.0 jk, i dont know many people that ban for a 10kill streak. Actually, getting banned so many times is kinda fishy.
Change your name and aim hack in your spare time much? Just play it cool, and be friendly. I see no reason why you should be banned.

I use the same name on all the servers i don't know why that would matter and i've only been banned twice. Plus Pwn told me this might happen so i kinda expected it. All in all i never trash talk or anything like that i do play "cool" as you put it but my twitchy reflexes are supposedly from playing Promod lol

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well there are plenty of cool friendly hackers out there. There's not much we can do until the mod comes forward and says why youre banned. I did mention what i think should happen should no mod come forward.

EDIT: innnnn another post.

Look if we can't account for the ban, then it was either a mistake or not important enough to uphold. People don't just forget making this perm ban on the same day they do it, especially when there is such an uproar about the unbanning thing. If no one can bring up any account for the ban, I think we are obligated to lift it. It's not a pb ban.. that is for sure.

IeditZ

Corporal
well there are plenty of cool friendly hackers out there. There's not much we can do until the mod comes forward and says why youre banned. I did mention what i think should happen should no mod come forward.

EDIT: innnnn another post.

Look if we can't account for the ban, then it was either a mistake or not important enough to uphold. People don't just forget making this perm ban on the same day they do it, especially when there is such an uproar about the unbanning thing. If no one can bring up any account for the ban, I think we are obligated to lift it. It's not a pb ban.. that is for sure.

Thanks, i wonder when and if that will ever happen ;)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Not only should the ban be lifted but something needs to be done about the mod not posting bans.. I'm sure the admins can figure this out with no problems

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Would it be possible that while updating our banlist with PB bans his GUID was transfered from PB? Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The only possible way that could have happened is from putting pb onto server 3. Server 3's bans now include all pb bans, i do not know if they are added directly to the server ban list, or we are just streming to pbbans. If that is the case, then EditZ would have had to not be able to play directly after the last server ban list update, and the last update would have had to happen sometime after we added pb to server 3.

However, this WOULD explain why a supposedly amazing promod player decided to stop playing promod and start playing on KKK FFA broadcast.

The only problem here is that he was banned while playing, which means it wasn't due to a ban list update. Those happen when the server restarts, not in the middle of a match.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah wasn't me either and still hasn't been posted. I'm not sure who's doing this but we need to find out. There has been on occasion I didn't post my bans for a day or two but it wasn't intentional. I know for a fact I didn't make this one though cuz I believe I wasn't on at the time either. Plus I've never banned this person.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm pretty sure it wasn't me. In fact it wasn't me because I write all my bans down on a piece of paper. Definitely not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom