What is really noob?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Ok.....

to be honest im getting tired of all the whining about marty use. So i did a couple of tests. I went into server one with a p[90 class equipped with marty. I did NOT shoot anyone. I just walked around in a LOADED server (35 people) and let the marty kill them. In all 3 trials, the amount of marty kills represented between 20 and 33 % of the amount of times I died. The stat was leaning more towards 25% (heavily towards). Here is one screenshot.
shot0027.jpg

Then i proceeded to play a game or 2 using a p90 class with sleight of hand and deep impact. I used no kill streaks. Here was my method of playing.....

I walked around. I held down Mouse 1 (fire) the entire time (almost the entire time). Never stopped moving, I never turned around to follow someone. I simply walked and sprayed. I NEVER aimeddown the sights. I never threw a nade. I never hid for cover. You get the idea. It was simply the p90 doing its job.

Here is the screenshot.

shot0028.jpg

As you can see, where is the noob located? The marty on it's own, or even combined with the p90 use would not have gotten me the win. What WOULD have gotten me the win would have been 1. Using the large amount of helis and airtsrikes i amassed during my non-reloading sections of p90 spray. 2. Using steady aim. 3. Exercising even the SLEIGHTEST use of precaution while running around like a noob.

So what's noob?

The answer is undoubtedly clear. The p90 is noob. Marty is just fail.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Let me just add... this is still a game, and pwning noobs with the p90 is still fun. I just wanted to clear up this dealio.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Well, I'd agree with you, but I'll still us the P90. The only time I dont like Marty is when it makes me lose a game...
*coughEdgeshotcough*

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
go for it. I didn't say you shouldn't use it, just that it takes really little skill, (or none at all) to win with it. This in no way means that having skill doesn't make you better with the p90. LOL. This isn't a personal attack on p90 users. Just accept the fact that the gun requires no skill to wield. Having skill is merely a plus.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ha! I use both of them!! :eek: it's all good though. If it classifies me as a noob, then I can live with it :D

PS. I can still hold my own with an AK. :D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
AK is more nooby than p90 in some regards. Doing the same thing i did with the p90, i cam in 1st place with ak47 3 times... AND i was lagging. It's still my favorite assault rifle.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Ya I got crazy with the gold AK. the only class I would consider putting Marty on would be a sniper class, but I normally have Deep Impact/ Steady Aim

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
AK is more nooby than p90 in some regards. Doing the same thing i did with the p90, i cam in 1st place with ak47 3 times... AND i was lagging. It's still my favorite assault rifle.

So in your opinion which gun is non-n00by? The sniper rifle? Fuck that! Lol

Any gun can technically be classified as a noob gun. If you use it long enough, people will start copying you. Hence the reason why I copied Cav when he pwned with the M4 and I also copied Blu when he used the AK.

If it works for you then who really cares what gun a person uses. <<<doesn't apply to the noob-tube though :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
ok no.....

the ak47 is nooby for a couple of reasons. It's hip shot accuracy is BOMB. It's penetration is BOMB. You can get kills through walls most of the time with 1 or 2 hits. It's damage is amazing. 1 hit kil even at range unless they are jugga noobing it. It's reload time is amazing and it's fire rate allows you to spray for a very long time. If you reload cancel, the reload time is just unbeatable. It's accuracy from the hip is so good even at full spray that you can easily spray someone from the lobby across to the sniper house. You can actually COUNT on that being a kill.

Tell me how any of this requires skill to get a kill.

The p90 is noob for similar reasons. Its clip is SO huge that you need not aim ever. You just spin in a circle holding mouse 1 if you get skeered and everything around you dies. It's like an lmg crossed with an smg. I have noticed BETTER hip accuray with an ak47 than with a p90. This is just from LOTS of experience. Whatever the stats may tell you, i get more kills form the hip with the ak. I get more hit markers from the hit with the ak. MUCH MUCH MUCH more. The walking speed the p90 gives you is a big plus on server 1.

These 2 guns are, in my opinion , the noobiest guns in the game. The AK 47 is still my favorite assault rifle. I never said anything about snipers in comparison.

Semi autos and bolts are not nooby in my opinion. The G36 is not noooby in my opinion. My second favorite ar, the m16, is not nooby in my opinion. The m4 is MUCH MUCH less nooby than the AK 47 or the p90 in my opinion. The scorpion isnt nooby. That shit is just like a suicide gun on server 1. The m9, usp, and m1911 are not nooby in my opinion. THe mp5 is an amazing gun and not nooby in my opinion. The ak74u is great, a little noobier than the mp5, but still not nooby. The mini uzi is made to be sprayed, but its long range accuracy and its iron sights suck bawls. I haven't used it enough to know if it's nooby. The shotties are not nooby. LMGs can be uber nooby, but are less nooby than the ak47 and the p90. So whatsit come down to.

AK 47 and p90 are noobiest guns in the game. Ak47 is still my favorite. I don't see how the 2 conflict.

EDGE$HOT

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Ok.....

to be honest im getting tired of calling me noob. I thought this is a friendly krew, that's why I joined. As I know well EVERY PERK is allowed on S1. Why is it a "huge" problem that i like P90? Personally I really hate marty as well, but I use it against campers and compensate my high ping.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I agree with that. The only reason is cause it helps you beat me... Its those 7-8 kills that come from Marty that really annoy me. I wasn't calling you a noob for using, I was mad cause you keep beating me...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Ok.....

to be honest im getting tired of calling me noob. I thought this is a friendly krew, that's why I joined. As I know well EVERY PERK is allowed on S1. Why is it a "huge" problem that i like P90? Personally I really hate marty as well, but I use it against campers and compensate my high ping.

nothing i said was directed at you. Nothing isaid was directed in a personal matter. these are things that are part of the game. So freaking what.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

sorry if you thought i or the moment were taking shots at you.

EDGE$HOT

Corporal
Former Krew Member
U don't have to say sorry Dude. U are totally right, marty, ls, P90, camping, spawncamping and so on are really annoying things but it is the game. The game is funny and we have to enjoy it!

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
It's getting lame saying this gun is "noob" that gun is "noob". If you are looking for something that takes skill, then tie one hand behind your back and play blind folded.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yeah I do hate it when people call legit parts of the game noob. I don't really care if the kills I get are all fancy and epic snipe shots that I did with perks that don't help me all; as long as I get the kill. The only thing that is honestly noob to me is hacking. Everything else i try not to complain about; I just deal with it.

Top Bottom