How to QS in normal COD4 matches

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
dead silence is nooby not at all.
its one of the most powerful perks in the game, just cuz its powerful doesnt mean its nooby.
saying dead silence is nooby is saying stopping power is nooby.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Learn to QS on COD4 and you'll be able to do it in MW2 :eek:

Oh thanks teach! :)

Also I usually see players who are trying to quickscope unholster and holster their sniper rifle right before making a shot, does this make the sniper rifle more persise?

IeditZ

Corporal
Oh thanks teach! :)

Also I usually see players who are trying to quickscope unholster and holster their sniper rifle right before making a shot, does this make the sniper rifle more persise?

I have never known the sniper to get more accurate from switching weapons it's just some gay thing people do before shooting switching weapons back and forth is only good for reload cancel =\

And yes it was you guys are waaaay to opinionated for this mind blasting post!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yea slaya does it before EVERY shot. It does NOT make the gun more accurate for scope, nor does it make the scope come up faster. For no scopes, it DOES seem to make the gun more accurate.... after you land from a jump? .... 0_o weird.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
heh, i do this lot of times, too.
i find it more helpful, iono, seems to me like it scopes in faster, i know it doesn't, but habit...
yea for no scopes, it makes it more accurate

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
one thing you will see me using it for is after i switch from my secondary to a sniper, you switch weapons twice as soona s you can and it cuts off a big chunk of the animation of bring the sniper out initially, allowing you to bring the scope up or fire much sooner than you would otherwise be able to do.

Top Bottom