How to QS in normal COD4 matches

IeditZ

Corporal
The following is how i do it and it seems to work for me. So i'll keep this short and sweet. Plus most people already know how to QS im just bored at 1:37am lul.

STEPS TO FOLLOW

1 Stop do not move i know it's hard but when you see your enemy just stop. The reason for stopping is if you try to QS while running your aimer will be huge and the shot will not be accurate.

1b If the target is moving try to guess were their going to be in half a second so aim slightly in front and then do step 2

2 zoom in on the target till you see the cross hairs go over them and fire. This should take like 1 to 2 seconds to do. Then bingo when dead mofo ;)

Also start off with ACOG and then move onto scope. You'll get really frustrated if you try normal scope right off the bat. Plus ACOG allows you to get the feel of were the center of your screen is and how to position the enemy in the center while giving you a better chance at close range encounters.

PERKS TO USE

Bondalier

Stopping Power on nHC Slight of Hand on HC

Deep Impact or Steady Aim (use when you start or if no scoping like a n3wb)

Sniper Rifles

The M4A01 is good for anything

The R700 is better for no scoping don't ask why just is =_=

The Barret is amazing at QS once you've got it down pat :)

THE END

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
steady aim is noob.... snipe is for wallbang use deep impact. Steady aim takes away wallbang-ability. Use steady aim if not trying to own for reals. Use dead silence if youre too noob to be sneaky.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

you can be moving, you just need to have full scope up for like half a second longer. Same goes for trying to scope mid air. Its like 1-2 seconds of full scope for it to be accurate.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
acog is less precise. The sway is more noticeable in terms of where the scope lands when you zoom in. You have to wait longer AFTER the scope is up for it to become accurate than the real scope. ACOG is for running around broadcast with a Barret and steady aim like a noob.

IeditZ

Corporal
acog is less precise. The sway is more noticeable in terms of where the scope lands when you zoom in. You have to wait longer AFTER the scope is up for it to become accurate than the real scope. ACOG is for running around broadcast with a Barret and steady aim like a noob.

And that's why you use it to start off since most of the time your gunna be running into people close range, so zooming in faster is more important than accuracy hence the use of ACOG :p. Trying to QS right away long range with normal scope just gets you mad and you Rage Quite lol

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

thanks ill keep that in mind :d

yw :p

V

Voodoo

Step 1: point gun at enemy

Step 2: Aim down sight briefly

Step3: Shoot head

What is so complicated? all this crap about perks and stuff jeesh... this way is much simpler and works for non sniping to!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
actually i haven't noticed a big difference in acog speed. Yea the scope comes up faster, but it takes a lot longer AFTER the scope is up to achieve full accuracy. When you aren't moving, you can count on a real scope being accurate pretty much as soon as you see the crosshairs. Not with acog.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
yea acutally i think acog and reg is same
sure acog scopes faster, but you can't shoot right when you see the red marks like you can on a reg scope, it still goes flying everywhere

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I understand what both of you mean. What ever you start out with is the scope you will be better at. You have to start out with the normal scope to get the acog so that's why most people perfer the regular scope. Sniping is just like any other gun. The more you practice with it the better you will get. Some people just get better with sniping faster than others. I can use both scopes alright.
P.S Nothing beats Dead Silence. Best perk ever!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
dead silence is nooby as FUCK. End of argument. Try rationalizing it to yourself..... it's easy. Try accepting the fact, it's just as easy, lol.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
dead silence + uav jammer = stealh

you're using a sniper. you still will popup on the radar. and if fast you'll get the guy.

This is my best combo for all (qs, no scope and normal)
Bandolier/Claymore
SP/Overkill
XtremeCond/IronLu/Deep Penetraion...I mean deep impact.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I don't care what you guys say, but I prefer stealth over firepower.

Also quickscoping is diffrent on MW2 yes? Teach me?

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
dead silence is nooby as FUCK. End of argument. Try rationalizing it to yourself..... it's easy. Try accepting the fact, it's just as easy, lol.
I don't know what you mean. Are you saying QS is easy or dead silence is easy. I win tons of matches because I have DS on. I know where my opponent is most of the time which is a big advantage. DS is a must in S&D matches too. Lol shut up man your nooby as Fuck :( jk.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Dead silence is nooby because of that fact. YOu use it and no one else is using it and you have a HUGE advantage which comes without ANY effort on your part. Deep impact and stoping power ALLOW you to get more kills IF your skill is up to it. Dead silence just gives you an advantage you don't have to work for. It also means everyone else has to use the perk or theyre screwed. Basically it plays off no one else using it.

Sound is also part of the game. You just take away a signal provided by the very act of moving? UAV is NOT part of the game in any serious way. Sound is made ALL the time. There is a distinction.

IDK if quickscoping is easy... I dont think it is. Thats how i rationalize sucking at it a lot of the time.

Top Bottom