leave the clan

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
well it was nice knowing you for that small amount of time you were a member but as previously members said camping is a unavoidable aspect of this game

PwnSauce

Banned
There are campers wherever you go. It's part of the game unfortunately.

Besides, you might remember that "camping" is also called "pulling ambush" where you lay in wait for the enemy comes by.
Cowardly and talentless, yes but it exists in the real world as a legitimate infantry tactic. (and i Know something about infantry tactics)

have fun wherever you go.
Pwn

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
running around endlessly and shooting anything that moves is not skillful. Reaction time is less than half of what your skill set should be made of. Camping is noob. Defending and sneaking up on people is not. There are VERY obvious distinctions.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
yo uask me, its a dum breason to leave, but i see what he means, wanting a more "pro"-er clan than us.
he'll find out soon enough that we're the "Pro"est we could be, having fun tricking Pwn into telling other admins to spec Cent cuz Cent is usin a diff account.

oh how fun it was :]
btw, sorry pwn

Qartveli

Corporal
well when i was playing on servers i saw some krew members camping and noob tubing too but i never took it to serious bc i know some times
ppl are getting so bored that they just need to have lil fun by camping or blowing someones butt from NT
you just cant blame ppl for camping its part of the game i was camping a lot at first too but then started running bc i was getting annoying hehe
so my point here is look to bright side you can always go back and pwn those campers

also you are talking about other clan that would take buissnes serous and have some clan wars and other events
so whats the problem if you want that why woudnt you suggest to have some clan vs clan events im sure if other members will vote for your idea Wally will finde way to orginize some clan vs clan events (or DemageINC)

I was kicked out of krew bc of my own stupidity and you left clan for realy simple reasons and we did our scrim match together but if id have a choice to quit krew by saying same thing or blaming krew for being no proffesional and other things id better do what i did think about my action appologize for what i have done and rape my ass to someohaw get into stage i was before

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
good luck, this is the best clan and it has the best servers that i have ever come across, way better than OTHH, i left that because they started allowing scing and hacking -.-
they broke up weeks after i left :)
good luck in future, cya maybe later

AVC

Banned
Well, goodbye namechanger.
Good luck finding a clan that has a bunch of it's own servers that are pretty reasonably policed. Considering we have players from all over the world we have pretty good mod coverage.
If you want a clan that plays a lot of comp, you need to go local, so the players are always playing at the same time. And they need to be playing similar crews. Not an easy ask.

And +1 to what pwn said. Many time have I laid in the dirt, in the dark, in the cold, for fricken hours just so I could pwn some bunch of guys patrolling down some track in the bush. The "CHARGE" tactic pretty much went out in WW2. Although you think they would have learned it didn't really work in WW1 either. Man, I don't miss IMT training, lol (infantry minor tactics).

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yo uask me, its a dum breason to leave, but i see what he means, wanting a more "pro"-er clan than us.
he'll find out soon enough that we're the "Pro"est we could be, having fun tricking Pwn into telling other admins to spec Cent cuz Cent is usin a diff account.

oh how fun it was :]
btw, sorry pwn

If you watch serious pro players (players that get paid...) there is camping involved. I wouldn't call it camping, but i am sure beefcake would. These are people that would own the shit out of beefcake. Completely and utterly own the shit out of him. There is absolutely no way beefcake is going to get paid to run around broadcast with a p90 and steady aim in a no campin server.

For the record, you gotta get paid to be pro. IS anyone in KKK getting paid 0_o?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Everyone is being all nice to him. He just quit and insulted us all in the process. Beef, im sorry that we like to actually have fun. Im sorry that you take your pixelated games so seriously that you will quit because of a certain gaming tactic that you call "nooby". You will never find a krew as great as we are. You will never fi d a server with no camping. Good riddence. Bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I have to agree with Nick.. He did insult us by saying he's ashamed to be in our krew so gtfo in my opinion. Hell just about everyone here loves it and like we said it's not ALL about gaming, it's about having fun too. If he don't like it here then like Nick said good riddance!

P.S. Good luck finding a krew like what you're looking for

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Funny thing is, I know I could still own his nooby ass. I know cent0 could still own his nooby ass. Wally, blu, pwnsauce, brian, Takeaway, Sniper girl, Trasgu, Voodoo, and AVC could pwn his nooby ass. With AVC hed reage quit cuz AVC does camp XD. I'm running out of krew members here.

For real, when I think of the noobiest shit, 2 things come to mind. Camping like Hitman 2NV.... and playing like Kampfkollos. So yea, FOOL, leave the clan and call us noobs. Call us non professional. You are NEVER getting paid to play like you do. You will NEVER find a clan that will play scrims against other clans the way you play. You will be lucky if you find a run n' gun only clan in the first place. Fact is, no one gives 2 shits if you can play like that. It's fun as shit on server one. That's what were about.... being fun as shit. Don't try to mix any of your pretentious bullshit in with it. So yea.... take that shit and get the fuck outta here. Bye. Good luck.

For the record, I never even seen this guy ADS. He probably could play just as well without a 2 button mouse. How is that skillfull? Fun owning noobs? Sure. Skillfull, FUCK no.

And so... with this, I challenge you to a series of 1v1 matches Kampf. Let's see these skills you have. Oh....... NO p90s. No smgs. Pistols only. Let's see how you do spraying with a USP.
And whenever you find this clan you talk about. I'm making a team in this clan. We will destroy you. 5v5 scrim..... I'll do it. Just try not to cry. I know you germans with the p90s can get weepy. XD

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
for the record. Nick I think that the mature thing to do in this case would to just be nice and let him go without any trouble. While I say this, we all know.... maturity is not my forte.

Top Bottom