leave the clan

Beefcake

Corporal
I have to leave the Krew,
i dont feel good in the Krew, i dont like that unserios camper rules, especialy that a spawn camper is nr1 on s1 and its get toleratet
i will go search for a good clan with wars and trainings who plays fair and serios!
i like the most of you guys but i feel ashamed to be in the Krew

good luck in the future and have fun^^

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Allright, have fun in your "serious" new crew.

Feel free to come back when ever you want. Good luck.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Beefcake, it was good having you here.

Good luck with your search. You're more than welcome to play on our servers as you please.

Have a good one. :)

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
see ya leaving cause of camping is lame ur always gonna be around it soo sooner or later ull have to suck it up.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
good luck finding a "serious clan" that also includes you trolling spawns with a p90. BAH.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

oh yea... dont you still think i hack? if you still think i cheat youre too noob to get in to a "good" clan. Go play promod and talk shit about videogames.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

sorry.... good luck brosky

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol, so what if were not seriously dedicated to gaming and skills? People who camp 90% of the time have low end computers or need to level up. Maybe get headshots? Why do u think i used to camp alot? We come here for fun and if your to stupid to figure that out then good riddence

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He is formerly known as Kampfolios. Well, something along those lines.

Top Bottom