leave the clan

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
it takes enough time to write long winded posts like i do to consider the option of just "chillaxing" ..... bra. I'm just not chill.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
bro, thats your fault you don't know the meaning of chillin' and just putting hours and hours into tping a post.

:p

V

Voodoo

Thread wrap up:

Lol this thread started with, 'bye well miss you, have luck' and continued with 'gtfo you motherfker we hate you now and your lack of skills!'
and ended with something about bras between TheDude and cent0.

I tend to agree with the middle, as i never saw him, and he did kinda insult us.

Glad to see qartveli back from his rage posting o.0

BTW i thank'd the dude cause i got in on the members he could think of off the top of his head =D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Thread wrap up:

Lol this thread started with, 'bye well miss you, have luck' and continued with 'gtfo you motherfker we hate you now and your lack of skills!'
and ended with something about bras between TheDude and cent0.

I tend to agree with the middle, as i never saw him, and he did kinda insult us.

Glad to see qartveli back from his rage posting o.0

BTW i thank'd the dude cause i got in on the members he could think of off the top of his head =D

went back and edited the post when i thoguht of your name ;) so kinda.....

Beefcake

Corporal
hm thx guys for the nice words, i think the most u are not old enough to understand what they say so im not angry about "gtfo and i kick your ass"
i found a great clan i like, scrims ,monthly trainings, nice rules and all i missed here! at the moment im not in the clan but i think i join in the next week so TheDude when u want i can ask the new clan for a war^^ lets see how a camping clan without organisation will play against a clan like DEZ XD
here is the like to the HP, its a german clan so dont be sad if u cant read http://www.dezclan.de/ilch/index.php?news
pls remember the KKK rule "dont act like a idiot" and think about it BEFORE u post
bye

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
While i agree The Dude's post was uncalled for, you should heed your own words as well. Because we allow regular camping doesn't make us a "camping clan". I would say 85% of the members camp very little or never so that statement is baseless. Saying we have no organization is idiotic.

You didn't like the rules here? Thats fine. Leave, say bye and leave it at that. No need to insult us and throw a pissy fit because people camp.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
hm thx guys for the nice words, i think the most u are not old enough to understand what they say so im not angry about "gtfo and i kick your ass"
i found a great clan i like, scrims ,monthly trainings, nice rules and all i missed here! at the moment im not in the clan but i think i join in the next week so TheDude when u want i can ask the new clan for a war^^ lets see how a camping clan without organisation will play against a clan like DEZ XD
here is the like to the HP, its a german clan so dont be sad if u cant read http://www.dezclan.de/ilch/index.php?news
pls remember the KKK rule "dont act like a idiot" and think about it BEFORE u post
bye
HAHA. goodluck little guy. I hope you and your new clan don't camp because that would make them a bunch of useless vagabonds.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

LMFAO @ the fag tee-shirts btw, i wonder how many idiots buy them

V

Voodoo

Yeah i need to cut back on the camping, BTW- i am very interested in scrimmaging them. just 1v1 with one of them if i have to.

If we do scrimmage, for round two lets |k| VoX temporarily lol. just to make things interesting. but seriously beefcake, ask around and see if you can scrimmage us.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
bye

i'll play you. Let me get a team. LIke i said 5v5 scrim. No promod. I will not play if you use these perks:

-dead silence
-last stand
-noob tube
-p90

This is not the definitive list, i may change it.

I also challenge you to a series of 1v1's right now.

Just to let you know, i WILL be training my team once it is full set up.

Game types will include SnD and TDM. More SnD probably. You may NOT clay the objectives. You may not frag before 15 seconds.

Im not going into why these perks are nooby. You're in a good clan now, im sure they told you why... right?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
bye

Beefcake, I thought you left awhile ago, don't make a leaving thread if you're going to come back and see how it's going. Say your goodbyes and gtfo, this post just made you not leave the forum in my good graces. Good riddance.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well erally my issue was that you suck at cod4 and you talked shit about our clan being a camper clan when in fact almost everyone in our clan can own you. Furthermore, your complete lack of anything resembling camping is exactly why you suck at cod4.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

bye

Also, you just joined this clan. You joining a better clan and having better players come and own us is not proving anything. It's just proving you hired some guns to do a job you can't do yet.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
well erally my issue was that you suck at cod4 and you talked shit about our clan being a camper clan when in fact almost everyone in our clan can own you.
Cmon beef, even i can pwn the hell outta you

AVC

Banned
I want to do an S&D match against TheDude.

Using tubed-up P90s, with dead silence and last stand. And nades out on spawning.

He'll rage quit within 15 seconds max. LOL

Top Bottom