Which online player gives you a run for your money?

VoX

Twat Hammer
i am crackhead... hahaha i just changed my name...

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Convicted_Felon - We argue more than anything... Kind of tired of it though, as I did try to be nice for a while.
Slaya - We were in a clan together. He likes to say I'm the only one that can keep up with him.. he does prefire all the spawns and he has a set route btw...
Edgeshot - Your damn martydom!! :p
Cent0 - You are pretty quick yourself.

I was suprised that the only person who put me on here was someone put my other alias crackheaD.. it was me playing showing a friend how to play lol!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
i am crackhead... hahaha i just changed my name...

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Convicted_Felon - We argue more than anything... Kind of tired of it though, as I did try to be nice for a while.
Slaya - We were in a clan together. He likes to say I'm the only one that can keep up with him.. he does prefire all the spawns and he has a set route btw...
Edgeshot - Your damn martydom!! :p
Cent0 - You are pretty quick yourself.

I was suprised that the only person who put me on here was someone put my other alias crackheaD.. it was me playing showing a friend how to play lol!

his route is so set that one time i just sprayed into a wall and waited and sure enough he ran into it. He called hacks.

VoX

Twat Hammer
LOL, yeah i was in the clan with him.. it was a bit lame.. i only played with him cause he was the only person that could beat me when im trying/on i wondered how he did it.. then i watched him closely... and every time i ran into him ingame i killed him... so no biggie imo

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Lol Ty stevo :)
IK your joking, I suck LOL

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
F8TAL1TY is pretty hard to beat. Hes a very skilled CoD player.

Sent from NickHouston's iPhone using Tapatalk.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Convicted_Felon, |KKK|EDGE$HOT, camper (but only because he spawn camps all game)

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Also, what's this talk about Slaya? I've never even seen the man. Is he still with us or did he changed his name to something else?

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Also, what's this talk about Slaya? I've never even seen the man. Is he still with us or did he changed his name to something else?

Slaya was an amazing player, ill say like you tho havent seen him around in a while maybe the dude knows what happend to him, might of got tired of playing the same map also

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
wasn't THAT great, slaya, we both won our rounds each, slaya n me.
Vox is a whole nother story.

Top Bottom