Which online player gives you a run for your money?

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
You will now stay. :D
That is a command, not suggestion :giggle:

Haha...thanks for the demand. I feel honored :) I miss this a lot that's for sure. But I've been making some major headway on my music stuff and work and education. I'm taking Quantum Physics, working full time and playing guitar like mad. If any of you haven't heard of Tommy Emmanuel, look him up on youtube. One of the best guitarists in the world without a doubt. I am learning some of his songs...

One of these days I will probably break down and reinstall the game along with all the patches and stuff just to be able to play a few games with ya'll again.

<3 you too Cent0 :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Good to hear from you B! :)

Glad things are working out for ya as well!

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I missed you Fox <3 I had taken like a 3 month break from the game, come back and almost the first thing I asked was "Has anyone seen Grey lately?" When I heared you quit I got sad :( but good to see you again

Last edited:

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welll.....argh, I know pwn is going to absolutely wreck me for this, but I broke down and reinstalled the game just for the heck of it. I rationalize it by saying I want to have a couple games with ya'll like the olden days and bring back some memories. :) haha...Don't know when I'll get a chance to get on, but you just might see me in there once or twice in the near future. Then I'm deleting it again. Haha...

Top Bottom