X-fire/Steam/OTHER Contact information for Members and Staff - NEW AND IMPROVED!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Do you have to buy a game to add friends on steam? I am fairly sure that steam works without games, for one.

If you wish to argue for or against steam, please make a thread. This thread is for information purposes.

Slaya

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
U don't actually have to buy a game for steam to add friends you just have to download one, and theres tons of free games to download on steam

fenix

Private First Class
i know but it wont let me add games and it will never launch my god damn BFBC2 or killing floor

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well you should defiantly be able to add friends if you bought a game doesn't matter if you downloaded it, as long as you spent money on your steam account. The only reason they do that it's to fight the spammers

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I promise it will be updated by tuesday. I got a busy next couple of days. If I forget you, just pm me or post in the thread again.

---------- Post added August 8th, 2011 at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was August 6th, 2011 at 03:58 PM ----------

uhhh thursday..... please make sure al your info is in.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
.................Content Removed by Author.......................

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
.................Content Removed by Author.......................

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Posting his xfire in this list is perfectly acceptable.

There is a little section for non-kkk members.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Houston, remember how he reacted here. He let you walk all over him, man.

Top Bottom