X-fire/Steam/OTHER Contact information for Members and Staff - NEW AND IMPROVED!

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
Forum Username:tonyzhou
CoD4 Ingame Name:Tony
X-Fire Username:n/a
Steam Username:tonyzhou098
[Other (please specify)]:tonyzhou098@gmail.com (email)
Comments/Other information:

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Forum Username: stevo
CoD4 Ingame Name: |KKK|Stevo
X-Fire Username: stevo5800
Steam Username: stevo5800
[Other (please specify)]:
BBC2: stevo5800
Comments/Other information: Thanks

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
As we are now playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Black Ops, Please PM me your names in those games, or post here. I will update your info to include whatever you give me.

I hope the list is useful to some of you, I just got this done today. I am really really sorry for pudding (XD) it off too long.

I will still take PM's with your information and add it to the list. Please do not edit the original list without my explicit consent, as I have my little way of getting all the information in there and in the way I like it organized. Sorry if that's a bitch.

PLEASE REFER to the original post for the form you should fill out and Pm to me. The form is now updated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Forum Username:honestjohnny
CoD4 Ingame Name:|KKK|HonestJohn
CoD7 BO:Cant Play It
BfBC2: Dont Have It
X-Fire Username: Dont Remember
Steam Username:Cant Stand it
Comments/Other information:Sorry i couldnt be more useful.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Forum Username: |KKK| Sodalover
Cod4 Ingame name: |KKK| Sodalover, Soda
X-fire: Sodalover
Steam Username: themotherfuckinggod (sorry for obscenity)
Email: lvdc97@gmail.com
Other Information: What else you want?

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Oh yea, any Premier members who would like to have their name the premier color, let me know.

Staff will stay the corresponding staff colors so that people who come to contact a staff member know what they are looking at.

DxnK

Private First Class
Forum Username: Trigg
CoD4 Ingame Name: |KKK|Trigg
CoD7 BO:Cant play it grfx to bad
BfBC2: Dont Have It
X-Fire Username: triggytrigg716
Steam Username:bobbyhill335
[Other (please specify)]: yahoo email- triggytrigg716@yahoo.com
Comments/Other information:If you wanna know more just ask questions i will have no problems answering them.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Soda, is your forum name |KKK|Sodalover? I thought it was just Sodalover..

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I thought I already gave you my info but I guess not because I don't see it anywhere.
Forum Username: CiTyCHiLD
CoD4 Ingame Name: |KKK|CiTyCHiLD or CiTyCHiLD
X-Fire Username: CiTyCHiLD
Steam Username: None
Other: citymixing@yahoo.com
Comments/Other information:. I'm on Xfire all the time but I don't really use it for the message thing. I only use xfire for the web browser so I can tell mods when hackers are on. If you want to talk to me personally email me or message me on here.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I thought I already gave you my info but I guess not because I don't see it anywhere.

Sorry man, I wiped my hard drive and may have lost some people's info. I tried to root around to find all that I had, but I guess I missed yours. Sorry for the trouble. It's in there now.

Sanitarium

Private First Class
Forum Username:Sanitarium
CoD4 Ingame Name:|KKK|Sanitarium
CoD7 BO:
BfBC2:
X-Fire Username:
Steam Username:CaptainMorganShane
Comments/Other information:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I need to note that for your srteam username, you all should be filling in the name you use to LOGIN to steam, not the name that appears as your username necessarily. I made a note on 2 members' info above. Please check them and resubmit the correct info if you get a chance.

I updated both Houstons' info (just removing the tags) to be correct for adding on steam friends list. Nabil, please submit a legit steam name. IF your steam user login is "As in erection?" then notify me, though i doubt it is. If you do not have steam, just say "don't have it" "none" or "n/a"

Thanks again to everyone who submitted information. Much much thanks.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Forum Username: Nabil
CoD4 Ingame Name: |KKK| Nabil
X-Fire Username: nabil1995
Steam Username: N/A
[Other (please specify)]: garena: GMNabil or email/pm me at liverpool_rules5@hotmail.com
Comments/Other information: Updated. Sorry about the erection thing,it was a joke.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Currently, I cannot edit posts, for some reason. When I resolve this issue, I will update the list.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Forum Username:MasterCLiP
CoD4 Ingame Name:|KKK|MasterCLiP
CoD7 BO:Ninja_Fish
BfBC2: N/A
X-Fire Username: |KKK|MasterCLiP
Steam Username:Ninja_Fish
[Other (please specify)]: pochaingun.deviantart.com
Comments/Other information: har har har

Top Bottom