What do you hate the most?

What do you hate the most?

• Martydom (the perk that make people die shit grenade)

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Last Stand (the perk that make people shoot before they die)

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Other (Please state on the comment section below)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
rolf so damm true vox. I actually wonder, how can that kid be so famous if every1 hates him. I mean, only 2 out of 10 ppl that I know like him. And only 1 of those 2 is a true fan!!!!!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
i hate muthafuckas taking that game too fucking serious like assholes writing in the fucking chat: room clear and shit like that. i mean on s1 by the time u wrote that 3 people have entered the fucking room again anyway. its just so fucking ugly

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Is "Room Clear" one of those quick chats?

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

rolf so damm true vox. I actually wonder, how can that kid be so famous if every1 hates him. I mean, only 2 out of 10 ppl that I know like him. And only 1 of those 2 is a true fan!!!!!

True fannnn..... means someone that wants to fuck himmmm? Means some girl? I don't wish this on beiber, but I think if he got some aweful chemical scarring on his face..... no one would listen to his music.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I hate Dude's quick scoping. You're royally FUCKED if he has his scope on you. No ass kissing intended. Just paying respect.

Top Bottom