What do you hate the most?

What do you hate the most?

• Martydom (the perk that make people die shit grenade)

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Last Stand (the perk that make people shoot before they die)

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Other (Please state on the comment section below)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
same here *i can see it now its another thread for people to conplain about the perks*

PwnSauce

Banned
i hate marty b/c it's a copout for someone who just got owned and is hoping to kill them with an automagic hand grenade.

At least LS takes some skill with the pistol and quick reflexes when going from standing to sitting on your arse, ha ha.

Also, you can nail someone from across crossfire with LS and a 9MM. people hate that, ha ha.

mohammed

Banned
Well last stand and marty is in the game like all killstrikes and other unpleasant things like claymores and what you hate. But its the game so be it , like it or ....
The choice was others because there is just one thing I cant stand, cheaters/hackers. Simply because they ruine the game and spoil the fun.
There where things in CoD4 i didnt like ,there are things in MW2 i dont like, also black Ops isnt perfect either, but its all in the game. One thing wasn't included, cheaters/hackers, they make me sometimes putting a game aside by example WaRRock.

I love noobtubing in cod4 hc also in BO and MW2 , i know that there are a lot of ppl hating that, no skill? common you use the full scale of weapons and perks the game has to make as many kills as possible, so you die and having not that killstreakreward ,blame the noobtuber . Thank you sir ! i did my job well so now you hate me...btw i got a suprise for you i have a rocketlauncher too........BOOM. :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
please add goss.
freaking nobody who thinks hes cool enough to talk to me :p

but, marty, i used to hate it, but then BLU AND DAMGE started usin marty, so i used it for a week or two, then came to hate it again cuz half of my kills on s1 were marty kills, i thought it took no skils if i got 50 gun kills,(s1 was 15 min long, no score limit).
so i stopped usin the marty.
gheyest move i ever made, using marty.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
hm can we add jugg i hate that i have to keep shooting and keep shooting also LS pwn is to good with it although in a low grav its kind of funny a guy falling in prone

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Vote on Other....If you pick other, you hate something other than Marty or last stand. say jugger...

DxnK

Private First Class
last i hate the most b/c if i shoot someone in the head i don't think they will be laying down still shooting at me.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
On server 1, you can actually get a ton of kills with marty nades. Just chuck them through the doorway, they explode right away. So i don't really hate marty. It's not too hard to get away from. I guess the people that hate it the most are the ones who run around doin the p90 spray thing cuz they tend to be getting kills closer up. Personally, i think marty is a waste of that perk slot. It really doesn't do that great IMO. For me, using it doesn't really make the game more fun in any way. Only time it gets really annoying is when there are like 25 people on s1 and 15+ got marty. You can't walk through a room without blowing up.

I really dislike last stand. Last stand increases the amount of time you have to spend shooting someone to a certain length, no matter what gun you are using (not counting explosives). This makes stopping power almost worthless against a last stand user. It would be interesting to measure how long it takes for the person to get into las stand mode after they are killed. It's long enough that i get killed having to WAIT for the person to be killable. And the WHOLE time they are getting into last stand mode, AFTER they should have already been dead and you should have been moving your attention elsewhere, THEY CAN SHOOT YOU. There is a period of time during which the person, who has already been shot enough get a kill under normal circumstances, CANNOT be killed, but they CAN kill you this is EXTREMELY annoying. It gets me killed all the time, whether by that person, or someone else who shoots me while i have to spend those exxtra 2 or 3 seconds dealing with mr INVINCIBLE. Last stand affords what can be considered a second chance for EVERY SPAWN. They have to be killed twice every time they spawn.

So you get your first kill, one that should have gotten you a kill were it any other player not using last stand, but then you get shot. Then the guy sits there waiting for someone else to come along to kill, and ends up getting shot. You don't get the kill. Marty may give illegitimate kills to nooby players, but last stand often times TAKES AWAY kills that one person has earned.

Here is how i deal with last stand. If you see they have last stand, don't stand there while they go through invincible mode, back off and watch aroound you like you would normally, and chuck a stun grenade near them. Should kill them. Most times you dont even have to get in their line of sight. If you have no stuns, walk AWAY from the person, put a wall between you and him, aim up nice and pretty like, and wallbang the bastard. I believe getting a direct hit with any of the 4 grenades works as well.

And in terms of skill, if you were aiming at the person, or almost aiming at them, just before you were shot by them, which is often the case, last stand allows you to just SPAM left mouse and get the shots off after you should be dead.

Last stand should have been done this way. You get shot enough to kill you. You get your frames of invincibility while you get into last stand, but you cant shoot until you can be killed as well. This means no just smashing mouse one hoping for kills as soon as you see youve been shot.Secondly, if i put someone into last stand, i should get the kill no matter what. 3rd, aiming in last stand shouldnt be as easy as aiming when youre not on the floor bleeding to death.

Jugger is almost worthless on HC. Dead silence is noob. Sound is part of the game more than marty nades are. Also, everyone realizes marty and Last stand are part of the game. Being able to dictate the rules of your gameplay is a wonderful right we have. Our server rocks because we allow all of these things AND we allow our members to give marty users shit for wiping their noob all over my K/D.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

bam ^

never talkign about these again lol.

Top Bottom