Tapatalk

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I've thought about getting it but not really sure if it's worth it. I don't have the time to get on the forum at work, and we're not suppose to be on our phones in the first place so I'm not getting in trouble for it either, lol. It would be nice to have especially with wi-fi, but the wireless on my router doesn't work for one, and two my work doesn't have wi-fi either (that I know of). So with that said I'll prolly end up not getting it :D

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
What I mean is that I downloaded the app to my computer, but it won't let me sync it to my Ipod. I downloaded several different apps using the same process and they synced up fine. I'm really confused as to how Itunes works cause it's my first time using it.

i bought it straight off my ipod via wi-fi

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

just use taptalk and it'll automatically do that for you.

na i had to turn on sig and i changed that to say sent from goss' ipod using tapatalk

Howleyy

Banned
ive been on the forums straight off safari from my ipod but ill get taptalk any way :D

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

i cant find it on the app store for my ipod??

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
ive been on the forums straight off safari from my ipod but ill get taptalk any way :D

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

i cant find it on the app store for my ipod??
maybe you forgot the second "a". its "Tapatalk" not "taptalk"

Top Bottom