Tapatalk

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Tapatalk won't download onto my ITouch for some reason. It's like I don't have enough space when I really do...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Take, tapatalk is universal. Just as long as there's an app for your phone, it'll work on it.

There aren't any options for me to choose different phones. Sorry bud.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I've thought about getting this Tapatalk on my new Samsung Intercept, what's the benefits of having this because from what I saw you have to pay for it, any thoughts?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's basically a phone friendly GUI. Rather than seeing the whole website, it arranges the topics and everything. I don't use it, even if I borrowed the app. ;)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
If you want the full version yes. Its 2.99 for the full and I think .99 for just the runner, but I'm not sure...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you want the full version yes. Its 2.99 for the full and I think .99 for just the runner, but I'm not sure...

current but the last part.

for the iPhone, it's free if you just want to read the forum. It's limit, thus it doesn't let you post on threads, etc.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
That's right I couldn't remember exactly what it was. Thanks for helping. If you're downloading it for iPod/iPhone, do you have to get permission from apple id to use since it's 17+?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you have an Apple ID, I don't think it really matters anymore LOL

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
What I mean is that I downloaded the app to my computer, but it won't let me sync it to my Ipod. I downloaded several different apps using the same process and they synced up fine. I'm really confused as to how Itunes works cause it's my first time using it.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
um why do i need tapatalk?
i can just access the forums via wi-fi i've done it before
does it do something special?

Goss400

Former Krew Member
kool so it makes it go faster?
i might use my credit card for that
the forums on my ipod are super laggy
yeah. . . ill get it

Goss400

Former Krew Member
I bought it
It super fast I love it

This was sent from my iPod using tapatalk
How do I get it to say that every time I post?

Top Bottom