Unauthorized |KKK| users

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
To everyone, guys if it's someone that you don't know and have never heard of.. Just post here, we will determine if they are a long lost member or not. If not and they don't take it off after two warnings just kick/ban. I'm getting tired of this bullshit.

Are you speaking for wally on this? And are you saying to not go to the servers and confront them? and just post here? Not sure i like that idea. I always confront people i don't know or ppl that should not be using the tags. I too am getting tired of policing them all the time, but it is my job as mod i think.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I am not saying not to confront them. Obviously you should. I cannot put anything into effect, but it's just a suggestion :)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I agree with Damage, this "is" one of the jobs of a Moderator and should be done in this manner. Me and Damage were on yesterday while a guy by the name Ricica was on, told him numerous times to remove his tags and Damage actually had to kick him to get his attention, lol. He came right back (probably wondering what just happened) and eventually removed the tags and actually joined the forum and seems to be a pretty good guy, I just asked him try to pay more attention on the servers to the message box and it'll be good. He read the guidelines and understands now, so he is on his way to being a Klan member :D

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I have played with Ricica, he has hearing problems. So if you tried to tell him over voice chat, that's probably why.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea Dustyn, that is a possibility but I don't even use voice chat, I got that turned off cause I don't like listening to everyone else talking, lol :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I'm not sure Cent0, he's not in the members section, when and where did you see him?

Other Mods, have any of you heard of this guy?, Wally if you could can you make a post that lists previous members that are not registered with the new forum?, if possible.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
nvm i think its another clan his name was [KKK] Bullets but he was on server 3, so i thought it was ours

Post Merge: [time]1263860593[/time]

waittt whos |KKK| PFC. Allen? he on Server #2 at 4:23

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
nvm i think its another clan his name was [KKK] Bullets but he was on server 3, so i thought it was ours

Post Merge: [time]1263860593[/time]

waittt whos |KKK| PFC. Allen? he on Server #2 at 4:23

PFC.Allen is a member, I can't remember the name he goes by on the forum (which is why we try to get people to use the same name on both), but he was listed on the previous forum and got his tags, so he's good :D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I think so too Damage now that you said that, but he's not a member of the new forum though. Apparently he's not active enough :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He used to be active before the pre-crash. You guys have been here long enough and should be able to recognize the new peeps. :D

If they're old members, they should of been active anyway.

Kaptein_Guus

Sergeant
Has anyone ever heard of a |KKK|LimaTango??

I know u do not host a server on CoD WaW but i met him in a server on the game.. he claimed to be on the forum:S

Greetz Guus

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've never heard of him, but thats not saying much since a lot of people have been here longer than me. Wally can tell ya. Tx for the heads up. BTW where do you get those animated pics? Photobucket?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Never heard of him either. Next time you should ask him what forum he's on.

Top Bottom