Unauthorized |KKK| users

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Hey, who the heck is maximo2k1? Is he a member? because I haven't seen him on this forum before. Anyway he's on right now at 6:29 P.M. pacific if someone wants to bust him

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes he's a member from way back as far as what i know. He has never been active on the new forum, but he's ok'd to use the tags.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Maximo is back on? Good to see the ol' chump is still around. Yeah, I agree Cave. I haven' seen him on here.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I'm not sure. It says he just registered today, but he could be one of those long lost members that the more recent ones like myself never met.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He's not in the Klan. Someone ask him to remove the tags or the wrath of the Moderators will get him. ;D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
kkk stealth.,# is back on s3 right now.. BLU take care of his ass! or sarg
kkk stealth has been taken care of, I got the ban hammer out and whacked him with it, he will not be on s3 again unless he changes names and ip addresses :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol @ ban hammer i like that..... nice job blu i was there to witness the hammer and i loved it! I usually dont like seeing ppl banned but this guy had it comming bad as he ignored all warnings and ignored me numerous times.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ricica is not in the Klan. He's registered on our forum but he's not part of our Klan. I'll be removing the tags from his username shortly.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea i was just there .. i had to kick him once and me and blu had to repeatedly tell him over and over to remove his tags and follow the guidelines. Man this shit is pissing me off! Why cant ppl read the fkn guidelnes?

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
people want to add tags so that they feel important. This is a common genetic mutation that is triggered when they realize that they are useless to society and humanity as a whole. There was rumour that the government was performing experiments on them but these are largely unverified. The victims of these mutations deserve very much our pity, for their case is irreversable and a permanent feature to their character.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
To everyone, guys if it's someone that you don't know and have never heard of.. Just post here, we will determine if they are a long lost member or not. If not and they don't take it off after two warnings just kick/ban. I'm getting tired of this bullshit.

Top Bottom