BO Servers Dilemma

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yup, because people want the fastest points possible. Case in point, I'm almost at Prestige 2 and I hardly have a chance to play.

Would transferring one of the servers to the East Coast help? Hopefully getting the folks from the Euro-side.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I don't have BO yet. And before I can play it I need a new pc but this should be normally no problem.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
just a shout out i don't own black ops but i may in like 4-5 months when i get a new computer...hopefully

KateLove

Sergeant
I would love to help keeping up the server but BO wont run on my mac, and I bet it wont run on my Dell eighter... But since I'm online and also modding s1 a lot. That gives the mods with bo more time to play...

take!!!! you can install windows and it can play do it nowwwww

I dont and wont get black ops :( unless a computer falls from the sky now

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i have black ops for the ps3 and diz told me he won a pc version but i need to get some new parts for my pc to run it

PwnSauce

Banned
Hiya everybody. Nice to be back from vacation.

I'm vaguely sure i won't be involved in BO mostly because it sucks and because i can't find our servers anyhow to connect to. Due to the aforementioned suckage one can't filter servers by name or add by IP address NOR search for players by name like i was able to do with tribes TEN years ago.

Those idiots at infinity ward need to get their asses kicked.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hiya everybody. Nice to be back from vacation.

I'm vaguely sure i won't be involved in BO mostly because it sucks and because i can't find our servers anyhow to connect to. Due to the aforementioned suckage one can't filter servers by name or add by IP address NOR search for players by name like i was able to do with tribes TEN years ago.

Those idiots at infinity ward need to get their asses kicked.

they fixed it pwnsauce, go try it again. kkk servers are on the grid, and they fixed good amout of lag issues. and honestly its fun.

V

Voodoo

Oh, i thought it was actually talking to me when it said VooDoo, if you have black ops...etc.

Woops =/

I get a computer that can support BO , and BO if i keep an A B average for the year. Great except im taking Physics ={ (passing a test with a 72 is OMGOMGOMG moment)

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I just have to get my pc capable of running it. just need a bit more ram. but yes ill helkp get em going when i do.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I will be on there hopefully after Christmas....I've waited to buy it because it would make a good Christmas gift Idea for my family. So if I don't get it for Christmas, I'm going to buy it and I will be on there to help out as much as possible. I'm pretty sure it will run on my laptop just fine. :)

mohammed

Banned
Ppl are getting bored of all the nuketown servers.
S1 is a FFA server with a decent map(broadcast), S2 is a TDM server and isnt so populated, but doing well.
So the conclusion is the gametype thats been atractive for a lot of the KKK members, is FFA.
Why not a FFA server for Black Ops then? dont change a winning formula.
Also you wanted a wagermatch server , if i am correct.

2 servers nuketown/ dem hc and softcore?
Not my faverites.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
As far as I'm aware, only a select few have given me input on what kind of gametypes the BO servers should have.

Nuketown is a bit more of a fast paced map and with Domination being added, it features mega points. I rank up quite a lot because of it.

A FFA server would appease our Krew if the majority has the game, and it this point there aren't that very many of us that do.

A wagematch server isn't possible. I think Treyarch is the only one that is able to have these wagermatches, which is ghey really. I guess FFA is the closest thing to it.

I think the next change will be to change the non-hardcore Domination server from Los Angeles to somewhere in the East Coast to get the Europeans to play in our server as well.

Thanks for your input Mo. :)

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I think if we have a ffa server it shouldnt be limited to nuketown. the maps spawns are retarded and its too damn small.

Top Bottom