BO Servers Dilemma

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
My BO fails hard. I can't even get on our servers. Well I am installing BO again in a few days I hope to have better luck.

mohammed

Banned
Btw on both the servers i am getting a ping around 180. Not realy a nice ping but lag is minimal after the last patch.
Living in the Netherlands europe.
Oh, it was very hard to find the servers in the List of those hundreds of dom/nuketown servers.:D
Is it possible to put the |KKK| in the beginning, it makes it a lot easyer to find.

Wally i appreciate it a lot that you are trying it with BO, and when ask i give my thoughts about it, also my support. :)

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Let me know when you get a different map then nuketown then ill be in, I hate nuketown lol

Qartveli

Corporal
yeh nuketown realy sucks im playing it on ps3
and you should make TDM server because as i observe TDM servers have more players then FFA or domination servers do
aslo will be good gungame server wich is realy popular at BO

Qartveli

Corporal
i got it for ps3 at first day of realise without even going out of home ^^

but about PC if i get better pc at new year i will play BO on our servers but im not sure because i have other things to buy first

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Did the maps change yet lol? if so im down for playing either way im in i need to play this soon feels like i wasted my money haha ive been barely playing feels like im addicted to sniping in cod4 now haha

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
They'll be changed completely today. Or at least 1 of the servers will get changed drastically, hopefully for the better.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
-moving server from Los Angeles to somewhere in the East Coast. This should help our European players play on our servers or at least one of them.
-I will probably switch it to FFA
-Softcore

I'll make a new thread with the changes once I finally make them. That way I can get more input on the changes and tweak stuff here and there. :)

mohammed

Banned
Thnx Wally, moving server to eastcoast...hope it improve my ping :)
FFA? I love that gametype (you make me happy)
Softcore.... i prefer HC but what the hack i will play on it when your done.
Let us know .
:D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sorry guys, I've been meaning to get the server changed already. With fixing the forum I didn't get a chance to switch the server yet.

I should be home most of the day tomorrow, so I'll get a move on then.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
yo wally when ever you change the servers let me know or invite me to them haha I cant seem to find them and ive been playing alot lately, I just prestige today to and gonna work on the second one

Top Bottom