KKK New logo attempt :)

Do you like the new design?

• Yes, I would like it as a new logo :)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No, It completly sucks :(

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I think that it needs tweaking (Color, design, structure... etc)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
not serious enough, cerial guy isnt working for me. if you want to make it work, make the guy have a serious face, and him holding a gun, or having a gun over his shoulder.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
here ya go::

125-albums5-13.jpg

Neo

Private First Class
Alrighey Nick I'm on it! :p

I just wanted to know if the structure is ok... I mean, the title and the games are ok in that place? And the image?

Please any suggestion is welcome :)

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

It's getting hard to edit so maybe I'll post it tomorrow to see what you guys thinks :)

Sanitarium

Private First Class
they all look pretty kewl. But I think we need something still more adult like them. I mean when you seen a cartoon person. What do you think of? Kids.... Unless it is Family Guy or South Park.

|-| 3 |_ |_

nice

its allright but if you could get the pirate dude in an army outfit it would look a bit better....:goodjob:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Schermafbeelding2010-12-12om144546.png

once I found out how I can make that green fade army letter thing it'll be awesome?

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
At least Takeaways is original. Neo no offense but how did that take you along time? It looks as tho you just cut and paste from the one we have and added a cartoon to it. I made the one at the top and it only took me about 15 or 20 minutes max.

Top Bottom