KKK New logo attempt :)

Do you like the new design?

• Yes, I would like it as a new logo :)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No, It completly sucks :(

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I think that it needs tweaking (Color, design, structure... etc)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Neo

Private First Class
Alright fellas, the ones who are not aware of the suggestion I made about the new logo and my complaint about the present one, you will probably want to check this post:

http://www.kkkgaming.com/t2495/

(Btw if any admin want to close that post thanks, and I'm sorry I did a new one :p)

I've been working in a specific design, the structure of the logo is different, but it's kinda cool, you should check it out... I'm going to do a poll so you guys can help with this topic.

Alright here it goes:

I modified the structure as you can see, the logo is in another place, the name is bigger, and the game titles too... I tryed to darken the Captain Crunch so it suited more to the website theme, but I wanted to keep those colors so it doesn't lose the caricature style the image has by itself... Also you will be able to see that I replaced the "C" for a "K" in the captain's hat, so it has a KKK taste :D

I'll appreciate if you vote on the poll and post some suggestions forward :)

Also I thank for the Admins that gave me the chance to design some logos for the krew, I hope you liked it, because even if it doesn't look like if it needs, it took a lot of work :p

Thanks...

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Do i like it? - Yes.

Do i like it better than the one that's up now? - No.

I don't think the name of Kaptain Krunch really has anything to do with the cereal. I think it was just something that fit into KKK to attract attention. I could be wrong, im guessing at that.

COD is a war game. The smiling guy in a hat who eats cereal doesnt represent war to me.
It's good work though, i do like it. If you made the Crunch guy holding an m16 lol, that would be epic.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Wow, very cool Neo. Looks like you put a lot of time and effort into that thing. Well done...I would vote yes if we were voting, but I'm not even sure if the idea of a new logo is on the floor yet. :) Awesome job though man.

Neo

Private First Class
Lol yeah I know what you mean but I just thought that giving the logo a little bit of relevance to the name would give more sense to the whole meaning of the KKK.

Again it's just a suggestion, I'm just trying to help the krew :)

And thank you for your quick answer...

Thanks grey! I hoped that at least 1 member liked the design! I really appreciate that, thanks :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I like it too! lol.

I actually think it would be a pretty sweet banner too have the more and more i look at it.

Last edited:

Neo

Private First Class
Lol anytime you want stevo... I'm glad you guys are liking it! And don't worry to vote, remember that this is just a casting and the last voice will have it Wally... He agreed that if everybody was agreed he would change it :)

Thanks guys! :)

Neo

Private First Class
thx thx, any suggestion is welcome... you know this is just an sketch, you can tell me any detail you want to change and i can do it... except the m4 on the kaptain's hand, that is just off limits hahaha...

thx for the comments guys..

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I still like the original logo. This isn't to say the other isn't good, but as Kamp said, it looks a little too childish.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I definitely like it! But I will have to agree that we may need a more serious logo. Kinda like a pissed-off Kaptain or something.

The attempt is definitely good! Props to you man!

D

Deadly Tiger

Good Job, but I agree, needs to be more evil maybe a knife in clenched teeth and a p90 in 1 hand

Neo

Private First Class
Hahaha I could try to make him look angry but the problem I have with the weapons for the Captain is that it would look very photoshoped, and that's not what we are looking for... But I can try to make him look a little bit meaner.

If I get something I'll post it :)

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Well... I've been working on another sketch, but I don't like it as much as the other one, well maybe you guys like it, check it out:

The other captain was very though to make it look angry, but thanks to the series of Family Guy I could find this other one, I didn't put the "k" because I'm tired, lol. But I'll do it later if you guys want :).

Top Bottom