KKK New logo attempt :)

Do you like the new design?

• Yes, I would like it as a new logo :)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No, It completly sucks :(

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I think that it needs tweaking (Color, design, structure... etc)

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

...Toxins...

Corporal
Oh and thanks Johnny I really dont like to cut corners and if I edit a picture I try to put a lot into it.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

here ya go::

125-albums5-13.jpg

Hey Houston just some advice with pictures. that picture is really small and has a lot going on for how small it is but it has a good concept.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Me too, I think the one Toxins posted was pretty cool, and I agree with Damage that I don't like the cartoon cereal guy either, LOL.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
I dont mind if you use stuff from one and put it into a new one but if thats all ur gonna do then dont say how it was so much work and took so long

...Toxins...

Corporal
Lol not only that johnny but if u dont even bother too actually do something you use from another picture... you cant really call it your own. But this is getting to the point where I'm sure neo is feeling really crappy... so some advice Neo... if you want to get good at making pics try to be original and not copy and JUST paste. if youre going to copy and paste try to modify and also decide what you want the picture too look like first and then gather pictures and then form the basic idea of the pic and finally finish.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
yeah dont feel crappy neo. i appreciate when people take initiative and try and improve stuff that needs improving. Somewhere floating around ur head is the most awsome logo any one could ever imagine. You just gotta pull it outta ur head and put it into a pic file and upload it. If your not sure how to make it exactly as u picture look online. there are tutorials all over the place that can help u out.

Top Bottom