Left 4 Dead 2

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Would it be an addicting game?

I got a $30 Best Buy GC that I need to go spend on something. I want a new TV but I think I'll save some money if I go elsewhere. Should I get L4D2 or go with another PC game?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
How's the gameplay? Is it like cod where you have to rank up and unlock stuff? Do you play against other people or its pure zombies?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Would it be an addicting game?

I got a $30 Best Buy GC that I need to go spend on something. I want a new TV but I think I'll save some money if I go elsewhere. Should I get L4D2 or go with another PC game?

Yea on the TV amazon seems to always have the best deals.. the prices there can change daily tho depending on the retailer who is selling thru amazon.. i got my tv at BB b/c they had a killer deal .. it included a free blu ray player and 50$ worth of blu rays dics.. also helped the moron salesman rang it up 200$ less than the sale price and didn't seem to care lmao! so i got a 46 inch sammy(samsung) LCD 1080p, blu ray and 50$ in blu ray discs for 1100 bux! I did tons and tons of research on tv's for like a year str8 so if u want any help with that lemme know.. as for l4d i have never played it, but i have heard from a few ppls its pretty awesome.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I should of mentioned I want a new TV as a PC monitor lol I want just 26" and found the perfect Sammy. 1080p along ;D

I'll probably end up getting L4D2 then. I've heard it's a good game but just wondered how was the gameplay cuz if it's only against Zombies, wouldn't it get boring after a while?

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
There isnt a real "multiplayer"

Just different missions that you can do with friends like:

The infected against the survivors. Just the campaign, and quite some more.

Ul enjoy the game if youre a zombie game type of guy ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I like Zombies games but if it starts getting repetitive I think it's gonna be a bit boring. Either way, there really wasn't any other game out there that I've heard good reviews, so screw it! I'll probably go on Friday to buy it.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I haven't played the game myself. But I do know many people, and have watched YouTube videos on it, and it looked/sounded pretty cool.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Forgot stinking YouTube!! I'll go watch some vidz of it later tonight.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Duh. Hahah. I always watch videos about games before I get them to see if there is something about it that I won't like or will eventually not like

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
This game is seriously not repetetive. The game engine is amazing gameplay changes every time you play.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Got the game already. It's a bit confusing though. I played vs. and what is the point to it? Just kill zombies? I would die when the huge zombies would get me and never let go of me...

Top Bottom