heres mine vs stevo. Great Game

Attachments

• Trasgu vs stevo.jpg
    Trasgu vs stevo.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 11

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
heres my match vs Damage. Unfortunatelly he accidentally deleted the challenge so AVC or Wally can u fix it?

emmm, doesnt matter... we r changing it to our Last Man Komp match. Sorry for all the confusion

Attachments

• Trasgu vs Damage.jpg
    Trasgu vs Damage.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Stev0, Tragsu, i have come to find out i only deleted them from my inbox. They were still in my challenges and i have accepted them.

I've been up 24 hours, thats my excuse for being stupid.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ok Damage, now for the last time... was our match for the ladder or the komp. XD

AVC

Banned
Seeing as this report was put in the LADDER RESULTS thread, I'll submit it as such unless you tell me other wise in 24hrs. If I don't hear from you with in a day you won't be able to change it.

In other words, the LMS Komp is still open for Damage to progress

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
emmm, yea... lets put it for the ladder. however, WHAT THE HELL IS THE FREAKING ELO RATING??? I mean, the whole ladder is bassed on that. I have beaten stevo and his in front of me. How does it work????

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Me and Cent0 played on Crossfire and the screenshot shows the results of the game....

Attachments

• shot0001.jpg
    shot0001.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 9

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Oh....you're right. I totally messed that up. Sorry Cent...also, sorry for leaving in the middle of the second game bro!

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Seeing as no ladder match exists for Cent v Grey, I will advance Grey in the LMS Komp

Trag & Damage: I cannot fing an "Upcoming Match" for you guys. Prolly coz Damage deleted his challenges. So I will have to assign this win to the LMS Komp.

Trag, the ELO rating is like a points system that advances players depending on things like win streak and game points. Some ladders use simple system that simply swaps the player with the one above them (if the players are next to each other on the ladder) or moves the winner halfway up to the loser's spot. The ELO system is a bit fairer and means you have to be more consistent in winning rather than just getting lucky beating a person at the top.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The game between me and Trag is in my challenges and awaiting my confirmation. I don't have a screenshot though :(

Top Bottom